Finale

Jungkook looks around the place Jimin brought him. He couldn't believe the older would bring him to a place this beautiful.
"Do you like it, baby?" The older asks, backhugging the younger.
"Like it? I love it, hyungie" The younger says as he giggled.
"Let's sit down" Jimin says, helping the younger sit down and going to his own.

"So, what's happening, hyung?" Jungkook says, tilting his head as he smiled. Jimin got a velvet box out, and placing it on the table.
"This" The older says, smiling back and opening it.
"W-wh--" Jimin cuts the younger off, standing up and approaching him.

"I know we had bad impression of each other at first. I hated you and you hated me for hurting you. But I was thankful for that because I got to know you better, I got to meet the person I'll be spending my whole life with. When we were partnered up for that project, at first I hated it because you know I hate learning. But you showed me how to be persistent, how to be a hard working person like you. Because of that, I started to slowly fall in love with you, I saw how good of a person you are. I saw the person that would make me happy, the person I truly love which is you. I'm thankful for this project, because it made us to what we are now. So baby, will you be my significant other and maybe make a real baby that came from us?"

After the speech, Jungkook couldn't contain his tears. He covered his mouth and nodded indicating his answer.
"Yes? Really, yes?! Oh my God!" Jimin says, hugging the younger and kissing him. He put the ring on the younger's finger and kissed him again.
"I have something too, hyung" Jungkook says, making the older to pull away.
"About the real baby, maybe it'll be first before our marriage" The younger says, shocking the older.

"You're p-pregnant?" Jimin stutters, being responded by a nod. His eyes widened, hugging the younger and peppering his face with kisses.
"I love you"
"I love you too"

(Is that speech sweet?

Well, goodbye to this book, it's the end 😭

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]