XIII

"Jungkook--" Jimin was cut off as the said male suddenly fell, his arm being squished between the floor and his body. Trying younger groans, feeling his arm twist. Jimin looks at the person, seeing that it was the popular girl of the school.

He glared at her, grabbing her wrist hard.
"Why'd you do that?" Jimin asks sternly, the girl just smirking, not missing the pain on her wrist.
"He was bothering you, oppa" The girl said, making the older cringe as she called him oppa.
"He wasn't bothering me, I was" The older male says, looking back at the younger male. He saw how Jungkook was hurt, holding onto his wrist, and tears falling down his cheeks.

Jimin gasps, letting go of the girl's wrist and running to the boy.
"Jungkook, let me see your wrist" Jimin demanded, but later failed as the younger shook his head.
"Just let me see it" The older now pleaded, the younger getting shocked and immediately showing his now severely swollen wrist.
"Oh shit" The older muttered, picking the boy up by the waist and helping him walk to the infirmary.

"Jungkook? Jimin? What are you guys doing here?" The nurse known as Jin asks, looking at the two younger males.
"Can you check this" Jimin said as he showed the youngest's wrist, earning a groan.
"What happened?" Jin asks, carefully holding the swollen wrist.
"The bitch pushed him, which resulted in him squishing his hand between his body and the ground" Jimin explained, helping Jungkook sit on the bed.
"Wait, don't you guys have a project? Where you take care of a baby doll? Where is it?" Jin asks as he gets the first aid kit.

"Where is it, Jungkook?" Jimin asks, looking at the boy's doe eyes.
"Taehyung hyung have Minjung, that's why I was walking to his class" The younger replied, wincing as the nurse held his hand.
"Sorry" Jin apogizes before inspecting the swollen wrist again.

After bandaging up the youngest's swollen wrist, they were ready to go but not without a cream given by Jin. As the two walked in the hallway, someone yelled the younger's name.
"Jungkook ah!" The said male looked back, seeing Taehyung who was holding onto Minjung.
"I thought you would get--" Taehyung cuts himself off as he saw the younger's bandaged wrist.
"What happened to your wrist!?" The older asks as he checks the younger for anymore wounds.

"Someone pushed him and he squished his hand with his body and the ground" A voice said, making Taehyung to look back and see Jimin.
"Who's that fucker? I'm gonna kill him or her" The other asks.
"It's the popular bitch of the school" Jimin simply said.
"I know what you are thinking, hyung, don't do it" Jungkook said, seeing his friend's mischievous smirk.

"I would totally expose her for doing this"

(What a friend Taehyung is 🤣🤣

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]