XXVI

"Y-yes, hyung, my answer is yes" Jungkook stutters out, shyly smiling at the older. Jimin smiles back, caressing the younger's cheek. The older then suddenly held the younger's waist, taking him aback.
"W-what are yo-you doing, hyung?" Jungkook stutters again, blushing as he puts his hands on the older's chest. Jimin then removes the younger's glasses, making him have a blurry sight.

"Hyung?" The younger says, not being able to see anything because everything was blurry for him. Jimin then covers his eyes, making him close it. The older made the younger to come closer before he leaned closer. A little few inches later, Jimin slowly kissed the younger. The younger froze but later kissed back.

They pulled away, Jungkook's glasses being back on his face. He opens his eyes, blinking and looking at Jimin.
"Y-you stole my first kiss" The younger says, touching his lips as he stared at the older's eyes. The older smiled, hugging his waist tighter.
"I'm glad I did, baby" Jimin says, kissing the younger's forehead. That petname made Jungkook blush, hiding his face on the older's chest.

Jimin woke up, his arm had a weight on it. He looks at it, seeing his now boyfriend sleeping with his back turned to him. He smiles, kissing the crown of the head of the younger, hugging his waist.
"I love you" He whispers, the younger moving a bit with his expression turning to an uncomfortable one. As he moved, Jimin was quick to react and made him turn back to him.

This made the younger's expression to relax, smiling as he put his hands in front of him. Jimin caresses the younger's head, kissing it.

"You better take care of him or I'll cut that dick off" Taehyung threatens, earning a slap on his chest.
"That's harsh, hyungie" Jungkook says, giggling as Jimin continues to hug his waist.

"Well, I'll literally do it"

(Welp, this book is ending.

Just one chapter left then it'll end 😭

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]