XVIII

Jungkook woke up early, taking a shower as he still needed to find a job to help Jimin. He knows it's necessary as the older helped him with his bills and now also helped him by letting him stay in his house. He walked downstairs, since he was rushing, he just got an apple as breakfast. He left a note for the older to read when he looks for him, also cooking some breakfast for him.

Jungkook walks at the street, people looking at him. He thought they were judging him, but the truth is they're were awwing by his cute face. Jungkook felt uncomfortable, so he walked faster. He saw a sign at a cafe, they were looking for a waiter. He smiled, quickly getting inside, hearing the bell ring. He was greeted by worker who smiled at him. He gave back the smile and also bowed to him.

"Is the sign outside still available?" Jungkook asks, the worker nodded and led him to what he assumed as the owner's office. The worker nodded at him, rubbing his back to assure him. He got inside the office, taking a deep breath before he put a smile on his face.
"Who are you?" The owner said, a smile was plastered at his face as to not show rudeness.

"I-I'm here to a-apply for the s-sign out-outside" Jungkook stutters, fixing his glasses as he bit his lips that were trembling. He didn't like to meet new people as he thought they would judge him and get away from him. His lips always tremble whenever they talked or he talked to them, it was a habit when he was younger.
"Hey, no need to be nervous, I won't bite" The owner said, standing up.

He walked to a metal drawer, getting some files. He gets back to his sit, motioning for Jungkook to sit down at the chair next to his desk.
"Here, fill this up and then I'll see if you're capable of doing such things" The owner said, giving the younger the pen and application form. Jungkook nodded and started writing what was needed, finishing after a few minutes.
"Woah, you're fast, some people that applied here wasn't that fast" The owner said before when looked at the form.

He nodded to himself before looking back at Jungkook.

"You're hired"