XX

"Daddy? Taehyung?" Jimin says, feeling rage inside of him.
"No, not Taehyungie hyung! He isn't my father" Jungkook said, looking down as he started to fiddle with his fingers.
"Your father did this!? How could he!?" Jimin yells, startling Jungkook who flinched. The younger felt tears falling down his cheeks, biting his lips as it trembles.

"Why are you crying, Jungkook ah?" The older asks, rubbing the younger's back.
"I-I shouldn't of h-have told you a-about it, you-you'll ju-judge me" Jungkook says before he cried hard.
"Shh, shh, I'm not judging you, I just hate your father right now" Jimin says, hugging the younger by his waist.
"Tell me the story"
"Okay"

After getting the job, Jungkook skips happily on the street. He finally found a job to sustain money for him to pay his food, and to also help Jimin. As he skips, he bumped into a hard chest. He fell down to the ground, luckily his glasses didn't broke despite the fact that it fell down from his face. He feels around the ground, looking for his glasses that he later found infront of a black shoe. He puts his glasses back to his face, blinking his eyes to see black pants infront of him.

He stood up, looking up to see the person he didn't want to see ever again.
"D-Daddy..." Jungkook mutters, voice small as he started shaking.
"I see, you're happy, what happened? Found yourself a boyfriend?" His father said, grabbing his wrist and holding it with so much chilling force. Jungkook tried to scream but if he did the grip would get more tight.
"Let's go" His father whispered in his ear, dragging him into an alleyway. His father pushed him into a wall, groaning as it hit his back hard.

His father glared at him, smirking before slapping him. His father then grabbed his cheeks harshly, making him look at his eyes. His father's eyes was like his, but when you look at it, you'll see how much hatred he had for the younger. Jungkook doesn't know why his parents hated him, is it because he was made accidentally? As Jungkook thinks, his father attacked his neck, making dark hickeys.

His shirt was then ripped, making him scream as he covered himself. His father continued to make hickeys until Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. The younger kicked his father in an area that would hurt, also slapping him before he ran to back to Jimin's house.

By the time the story was done, Jungkook sobbed. Jimin was plotting a murder in his head, why would a father do this to his own child?

"It's going to be okay, huh, Jungkook ah? I promise, I'll help you"