III

Jungkook sniffled as he walked to school. He had gotten the cold as it was windy in the attic and he didn't have any blanket to cover up. He put his hoodie up, hiding his face since he had a cut on his head from his father. Luckily, he knows how to treat wounds, so his cut was covered with something. He also got a new glasses, which he got a beating before getting.

As he entered the school, he could already hear gossips and laughing that was directed to him. He just ignored it and continued to walk. He then bumped into something, making him fall on the ground. As he looked up, he sighed as it was Jimin, and he knows he's gonna get beaten again. He was pulled up by the collar by the older, making his hoodie fall.

"You sh--" The older stopped himself, frowning when he saw Jungkook's bandage head which had some blood on it.
"What ha--" Jimin was cut off by Jungkook who ran away. The older looks down, seeing a bracelet. He picks it up, inspecting it before he saw a name.

'Jeon Jungkook💜'

He smiles as he saw the cute handwriting which he knows as Jungkook since he always see the boy's handwriting whenever he snatches his notes.
"I wonder what happened to him, he looked tired and his bandage had some blood on it" Jimin mutters to himself, pocketing the bracelet before walking to class.

Jungkook sat at his seat, listening to his professor.
"Mr Jeon, please put down your hoodie" The professor said as he stopped teaching. He sighed before putting his hoodie down, earning a gasp from the professor.
"Are you okay, Mr Jeon? Did you change that bandage?" The professor said as he looked at Jungkook's bandage.
"Yes sir, I'll go to the infirmary later after class" He said as he wrote what was on the board.
"Okay, but tell me when your head hurts" The professor said before going back on writing.

On the other hand, Jimin looks at the boy with concern.
'Maybe he hit his head on my chest, which made the wound to bleed again' He thought as he bit his lip. He then tapped Jungkook's shoulder, making the boy to turn back.
"Yes? Are you gonna bother me again?" The younger said as he put his pen down. Jimin was shocked, why did he think that? As he opened his mouth, no words came out so he slumped back on his chair.

Jungkook looks at him with confusion but goes back to writing. As the class was getting noisy, a knock on the door interrupted them and the professor. The door opens as the principal got in.
"Hi class" The principal said as he waved to them. The class greeted back, also waving at the principal.

"So, I have an announcement to make, the school will have a baby project and you guys are a part of it!"