IV

Jungkook's eyes widen, as he was shocked to hear this, not only him, all of the students.
"What!? Baby project!? Are you kidding me?" A girl said as she was too young to be a parent. Some was shocked, some were excited as they want to be partnered up with their crushes, and some were blushing. The principal then left, making the class noisy again.

"So, students quiet down" The professor said as he placed the chalk and eraser down.
"Since we don't have many girls, two boys will be partnered up" The professor said again.
"Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook, you guys are partners" The professor said, making Jimin smirk at Jungkook.

After partnering students up, the bell ringed which indicates that it was lunch time. Jungkook stood up before he gets his bag, arranging it as he walked out.
"Hey Ggukie" He heard someone say, looking up to see Jimin.
"I think this is yours" Jimin continues before when gave Jungkook his bracelet. The younger accepts it before he walked away.

"The fag is here!" Jungkook heard someone say as he opened the cafeteria door. People looked at him before when was pinned to the wall.
"Your really are a fag, stealing our oppa away" He lo0ks at his side, seeing it was a girl who glared at him.
"Hey, let go of him!" The girls lets go of Jungkook, running away to not get in trouble.

"Are you okay?"