XIX

Jimin looks around the house, he knows the younger was out looking for a job, but he shouldn't be staying out this late. He then heard the door clicked, and Jungkook walks in.
"How was the job--" He cuts himself off as he saw the younger's state. He was full of bruises, nose bleeding with ripped clothes. He ran to the younger who looks at him with weak eyes.
"H-hi, J-Jimin h-hy--" Jungkook couldn't continue his sentence as he passes out and fell in Jimin's arms.
"Jungkook! Jungkook! Hey, wake up!"

Jimin looks at Jungkook's face up close. He doesn't understand why the boy could look cute even with the bruises. But he was more curious and mad as he saw the younger's body was full with hickeys. As he continued to stare, he got startled by the younger sitting up with a scream.

Jungkook looks around, seeing Jimin's. He screamed more, remembering the times the older bullied him, the times when his parents would always beat him up whenever Jimin would break one of his things and he would always be blamed for it.

Jimin's eyes widened, he knows what's happening, the younger was having a panic attack. The younger was trying to catch his breath and was reaching up to something. He looks at what the younger was reaching and saw an inhaler near the ripped shirt he had. Jimin gets it, helping the younger take a few puffs. He then hugged the younger when his breath was back to normal.

Jungkook was taken aback from the hug, but he eventually hugged back. He cried on the older's shoulder, hugging his neck while the older hugs his waist.

"Shh, shh, it's okay, I'm here" Jimin says as he rubs the sobbing boy's back.

Jungkook calmed down after an hour, but he was still hiccuping and sniffling.
"Can you tell me what happened?" Jimin says, smiling at the younger softly as to not make him panic.

"It was my D-Daddy"

(What do you think happened?

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]