7. Curly head

[Florence]

"Now what's your name, love?", he asked me after ordering a vodka lemon for me and a gin tonic for him

"You aren't telling me yours, so why should I tell you mine?", I asked him mimicking his smirk.

"Fair enough. How about a nickname then, love?", he looked amused.
"Seems like you already have one for me. But alright. Come on curly head let's dance.", we finished our drinks and I dragged him to the dance floor.

It got extremely hot in a matter of seconds, I was grinding on him while his hands were around my waist holding me securely.

Sober me would never dare to do this, but drunk me and stripper me are best friends so I felt no shame. I actually felt very confident and let loose for once in my life.
I knew his intentions from the beginning he called me up here and I knew that I would give in soon even though the little voice in me yelled not to.

Our faces were close, I could feel his hot breath on my face, I could smell the alcohol mixed with his cologne making him even more attractive than he already was. His brown eyes were staring at my lips, I looked down at his, both of us leaning in but before our lips could even touch we got interrupted by another man pulling curly head away from me.

"What the fuck mate?!", curly head exclaimed loudly, he was frustrated even I could hear him.

The man whispered something in his ear, which turned his frustration into anger. He ran off not even saying goodbye while I stood there dumbfounded. The man took me by my wrist and pulled me to the bar.
"I'm sorry about that, it's something important. He has to get that.", he explained making me nod still confused.
"I'm Colin and you are?",he held his hand out for me to shake, I giggled.
"Florence, nice to meet you I guess.", I laughed, he smiled at me. Colin and curly head have something in common, both are extremely attractive. Colin has brown hair and blue eyes, I was almost lost in them,he cleared his throat making me wake up from my trance.
"So you wanna dance Florence?",he asked me smiling widely. I grabbed his hand pulling him to the dance floor, while curly head and I were intimate, Colin and I danced like maniacs. We made each other laugh, the people around us didn't seem to be happy about it but we didn't care.

Around 3am I got really tired and remembered that my friends were somewhere in the crowd still dancing.
Colin was also ready to go home so I asked him if he would help me find my friends and get my coat so we could leave too. While he waited in line to get my coat-he got his jacket already in the vip area-I searched for my friends everywhere but I couldn't find even one of them.
After 10minutes Colin came back with my coat and helped me to look around but it was useless they where nowhere to be found.
As we exited the club I put my coat back on and took my phone out of my purse.
"Bye baby.", Gary smirked, Colin looked at me confused but I only waved it off saying that he's a weirdo.
"I'm gonna call them, maybe they're somewhere around.", my hand grabbed his arm because I suddenly lost my balance.

"Don't worry I'm gonna wait.", I smiled at him appreciatively.

"Hello?", Joshua answered Ash's phone.
"Joshua it's me Florence, where are you guys?"
"We left already, we thought you left too. Sorry Flo, bye.", he ended the call so quick I couldn't even say anything.

I let out a laugh.
"What happened?", Colin asked amused.
"My so called friends left me, they didn't even try to call me.", I chuckled shaking my head.
"This is exactly why I don't trust people.", I spoke to myself, Colin arched an eyebrow.
"I can drive you Florence.", he offered but I giggled.
"I don't even know you, for all I know you could rape or kidnap me. I'm gonna have to walk to the train station and hope that there's a train around this time and if not then I'll have to walk.", I was more than just aggravated but I was also very drunk so instead of yelling, I laughed.

"There's no way Florence. I'm not gonna rape or kidnap you I promise, just let me drive you.", he was serious.

"How can I trust you?", I asked him with wobbly legs.
"Fucking hell Florence if you want you can call a friend of yours and I'll tell them that I'm driving you or I can give them my number and address I don't give a shit.", he was annoyed by now.
"Fine. Let's just go before I change my mind."

"Funny of you to assume that I've any friends, as you can see I have none.", I giggled shaking my head, he took me by my arm and lead me to a direction.

"You have me now.", he smiled causing me to roll my eyes.
"You can't get in my pants mister.", I furrowed my eyebrows at him, my finger pointing at his chest as I halted in my tracks.
"And I don't want to, thank you very much.", he chuckled removing my finger from his very hard chest.

"So since you're mister-know-it-all, are you familiar with mobs around here?", drunk me asked him, it was him this time who halted in his tracks abruptly.

"What?"

***

a/n: drunk Florence is something else for sure