32. Humiliation at its finest

[Florence]

"Hurry up! You'll miss out all the fun!", I giggled, tripping on the stairs

"Hurry up! You'll miss out all the fun!", I giggled, tripping on the stairs. Before I could fall face first, Tom's hands caught me easily. "Easy there tiger."

"Damn, you're fast! Like superman! Thanks superman!", I babbled continuing to go downstairs. "Okay are you ready for the most fun of fun you'll ever have!?", I asked him, he only eyed me weirdly.

"I feel like you're undressing me with that look, how about no? Come on Tommy!", I pulled him with me climbing on the bed. "What now?", he whispered, putting a piece of hair behind my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my skin.

"Jump!", I laughed jumping up and down happily. I grabbed his hands forcefully pulling him with me to jump and after a few seconds he actually followed my instructions. "Yes! We're jumping! Isn't that so fun? I bet you're having fun right now. You aren't showing any emotion, you actually look really dead right now and bored but I'll take it that you're having the most amazing fun times ever with me!", I giggled continuing to jump for a while until I couldn't breathe anymore. That's when I tripped on literally nothing pushing Tom with me. My back hit the cushions of the bed while Tom managed to stop himself from crashing on me.

That would've been painful.

Instead he held himself with his hands on each side of my face, breathing heavily. Again his hot breath met my skin causing goosebumps to form all over my body. His chocolate brown eyes met my green ones, neither of us moving.

I had a growing feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Phew that's a lot of exercise, I haven't done so much sport in a day since...well never! I kind of feel nauseous.", I babbled, Tom's eyes changed into panic mode. "Fuck no, you won't vomit all over my bed. Bathroom now!", he pushed himself off me in an instant pushing me down on the floor.

"Hey! Don't push me! I could've broken a leg! That's mean.", Tom ignored my comment dragging me to the bathroom where he forcefully pushed me down to my knees.

"Fuck why do you look hot right now.", he muttered. "I'm always hot-", before I could continue I puked my organs out in the toilet. "Fuck, I think my soul is now in the toilet. Do you think I will turn into a toilet seat now because my soul is stuck there? How boring would that be? I would probably only see your ass and your pee-pee and no one else since it's your bathroom. That's boring as fuck!", I wouldn't stop talking and somehow he let me talk, not yelling at me once.

"You won't turn into a toilet seat love. Are you done now? Or are we staying in this position for the next hour?", Tom asked, holding my hair back for me. "It seems like you do enjoy me in this position I mean I'm only wearing my panties and a sweater. The sweater is probably barely over my ass right now-oh would you look at that you can see my ass. My my-I do have a nice ass I must say!", I turned my head to Tom who seemed to have a fight with himself. I slowly stood up, pulling the sweater back over my ass and went to the sink where I washed my face and brushed my teeth thoroughly. I hated the aftertaste, it would only make me vomit even more. "Thanks for the brush.", I thanked him after I spat the paste out of my mouth. We walked out of the bathroom and I plopped myself down on his bed.