30. It's all about trust

[Florence]

"Tz tz tz, didn't your father teach you what respect is? Too bad that he's dead now

"Tz tz tz, didn't your father teach you what respect is? Too bad that he's dead now.", she sent me a fake pout while I tried to wiggle myself out of Amarildo's grip, it was damn tight. "He taught me enough! More than you bitch ever will!", I spat trying to think of a plan but my head was blank.

I wasn't ready to see her, I've so much to say but I can't even form a damn sentence!

"Shut up you ungrateful child, I don't have time for your stupid chit chat. You're coming home and we will discuss this there.", she gave me another smirk. As her words left her mouth the wheels in my brain finally started to spin. My eyes met Tom's who slowly nodded his head as if he knew my next moves and encouraged me to pull through. With my hands that were still in Amarildos grip I pulled myself with all my force down. It was unexpected and the perfect chance, my hands were finally free. I pulled my knife out ramming it without a second thought into Amarildos right hand. He was about to pull the trigger but due to the hit the gun dropped on the ground. He yelled out in pain but no one could help him.

My hit caused war, I could hear shots being fired, people yelling, fighting, it was a blood massacre. Amarildos hand looked awfully disgusting, the knife in his hand made blood splatter everywhere. I quickly grabbed his gun, my hands were trembling tremendously. I took a quick breath quickly pulling the trigger shooting Amarildo in the leg.

'You can't hesitate Anastasia, it will cost you your life. Take a deep breath and pull the trigger, every second counts', Tom had said.

His words were replaying in my head as I saw the man fall down to the ground in pain. 6 more bullets are in there if he hasn't used any before. I turned around searching for my mother but she has already fled.

Of fucking course.

I quickly tapped the back of my necklace three times before looking for a way out. Mira, the bad bitch launched at me, my reflexes reacted quickly kicking her stomach with my right leg. My dress ripped due to the force making the fighting so much easier. I punched her under her chest, knocking the wind out of her.

'This is the solar plexus, it's the best way to shut somebody up. It's located under the sternum, right here. If you're lucky enough and do it correctly, it will even knock them out.', Harrison had said.

And he was right, she laid on the ground unconscious. I didn't have enough time to think about it because a voice interrupted my horrified expression that matched my rigid breathing.

"Florence, it's me Z. there is a microphone in the necklace.", she explained as I held the gun tightly in my hands. "Fuck, you scared the shit out of me! Get us the fuck out of here!", I exclaimed, finally spotting Tom who shot a man right in the head. The blood spluttered everywhere, his face was covered in blood. He was the only person familiar to me, I couldn't spot Harrison anywhere. So I quickly ran towards him as Zendaya spoke. "Okay, tell Tom code blue."
"What?", I asked confused, Tom eyed me weirdly shooting another guy in the heart. "He will understand.", she spoke. "I would like to say that I'm surprised you're still alive but I knew that you had it in you. You have true mafia blood in your veins Anastasia."