31. A couple of besties

[Florence]

"I'm glad you're alright

"I'm glad you're alright.", Harrison hugged me tightly. I didn't expect the hug but I secretly enjoyed every single second of it. "I'm kind of glad you're still alive.", I muttered since I was still squished into his chest.

"Kind of? Stop lying, I know you were worried sick! We're besties, duhh!", Harrison exclaimed causing a small smile to form on my lips. My face was still pushed into his chest so I didn't hide my smile.

"Where were you anyways?", I broke the hug eyeing him suspiciously. His suit was bloody but he looked better than Tom and I.
"Ah you know, here and there-", he began, I crossed my arms in front of me, arching an eyebrow. "You left the 'party' earlier didn't you?", I turned around opening the next door hoping that it would be the kitchen.  And I was right, it was indeed the kitchen.

Finally!

I opened a cupboard, looking for a glass but with my luck I had to search further. Harrison came to my help and handed me a glass somehow knowing exactly what I wanted. I filled the glass with water waiting for a response but Harrison held his mouth shut.

"For fucks sake just tell me where you were!", I huffed taking a big gulp out of the glass. I downed it all in one go, I didn't even realize how thirsty I actually was. "I can't-", he began, I sighed.

"Please, I know you don't trust me but I deserve to know. I promise I won't do anything stupid.", I plead, not knowing how to get him to talk.

I was about to give up when Harrison suddenly opened his mouth. "Tom knew they would come. And a part of our plan was to capture one of Eleanor's guys and try to get as much information out of him as possible.", he whispered taking a seat on the bar stool in front of him.

"The guy didn't know anything though. Whatever Eleanor has planned she's keeping it secret. I believe the only person that would know anything would be Amarildo.", he told me causing me to nod. "And besides punching a guy to death I also planted a bug in Amarildos car, maybe that will help.", he shrugged going through his greasy hair. "Thank you for being honest.", I whispered hearing steps that were coming closer.

"Oh and I stole his beloved guns!", he exclaimed grinning proudly causing me to chuckle.

"Haz?", Tom opened the kitchen door, his hair wet, wearing grey sweatpants with a white shirt. It was probably the first time I've ever seen him so comfortable, it was adorable.

"Hey man.", Harrison went for a hug but Tom stopped him pointing to the blood on his suit and hands.

Right, we were still bloody, I forgot.

"I should go and take a shower.", Harrison coughed awkwardly leaving the kitchen but not before waving at me excessively. "Can I shower now?", I arched an eyebrow. "I don't know, can you?", he smirked back.