17. Asshole number one and two

[Florence]

"We're safe Florence, breathe

"We're safe Florence, breathe.", Colin said next to me grabbing my hand. I didn't believe him but nodded nevertheless. "You can end the call, we're fine now.", he explained driving ahead as the other cars took care of the bad guys.

Honestly I wasn't even sure who the bad guys were anymore. They were all shooting at each other, no one seemed totally innocent. We drove for about 40 minutes, my eyes still wide as ever being alert at all times.

Suddenly Colin entered a big villa entering a code so the gate would open. I was pretty sure we were in the middle of nowhere because you could only see trees and nature. The last house we passed was 15 minutes from here which I thought was pretty weird. But to be honest nothing shocked me anymore, my head was still reliving the car chase and all the guns. I thought it was weird that there was no car following us. I mean if those were Colin's friends wouldn't they stay behind us? I also thought it was weird that there were so many men outside of the villa. They all stood there doing nothing.

Are they even real?

"Come Florence, we gotta talk.", he walked out of the car, leaving me with my thoughts alone.

"Damn right we gotta talk.", I mumbled under my breath before taking my bag that I packed with me walking towards the villa. "Is this your house?", I asked him, it would make a lot of sense. By the way he dressed it could only be his house. His car didn't fit him at all but maybe he wasn't really a car guy.

"I live here but it isn't just my house.", he explained vaguely, the questions in my head only piling up. He opened the large door entering another code before walking in. The house was very welcoming inside, it had a white marble floor and the decoration was kept very simple in gold with a few plants.

"Stay here I-", Colin began but got interrupted by someone I almost forgot existed. Curly head was standing on the large stairs of the first floor, his eyes turned into slits. He seemed really angry, the last time I saw him he held the same posture, even the anger was the same. I'm assuming he's someone who's just always angry which is quite sad because wrinkles don't look good on his beautiful skin.

"Harrison what the fuck is she doing here? I told you we're not a fucking charity!", he yelled, I only looked at him completely confused.

Who the hell is Harrison?

Colins face was pale, he looked trapped.

That's when it clicked.

"Harrison?", I crossed my arms in front of me, you could hear it in my voice, I felt betrayed.

"Florence listen to me-", he began.
"You lied to my face! I trusted you!", I let out a laugh, not believing that this was happening right now. "That's exactly why I don't fucking trust anyone. Fucking asshole!", I was furious ready to walk out but Harrison was blocking my way.

"I know you hate me but you can't go out.", Colin-I mean Harrison said. "And why is that?", I asked angrily.

"Yeah why is that?", I didn't even notice but Curly head was now downstairs standing right next to me, his arms crossed in front of him. I could see his muscles through his white dressed shirt and I won't lie, it was very attractive.

"Because we were being followed almost an hour ago! Remember? The bad guys were shooting at us!", Harrison eyes plead for me to look at him but I was stubborn as hell and avoided his eyes at all costs.

"Who followed you?", Curly head asked now interested. "Let's talk upstairs alright.", Harrison said, clearly meaning that I wasn't included in the conversation. "NO! This is about me! I have every fucking right to know!", I walked up to Harrison, my anger getting the best of me. "In this house, there's only one person who's in charge and that's me love. So let the guys talk and stay out of this.", the attractive asshole answered.

I turned around charging at the asshole but Harrison grabbed me before it could get ugly.

"A GUY WANTED TO FUCKING SHOOT ME YOU HAVE NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING TO SAY IN THIS YOU FUCKING PRICK! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU OR YOU OPEN YOUR DAMN MOUTH IN THE NEXT SECOND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO FUCKING SLAP YOU!", I pointed at asshole number one turning back to asshole number two who was still holding me in place.

"Let me fucking go liar!", I yelled getting myself out of his grip. "Listen, you stupid bitch. I don't fucking care if they want you dead. For all I care you can leave, please you would do me a favor. This is my house and you have nothing to say, it doesn't matter if it's about you. I can get you killed in a matter of seconds so shut your pretty mouth and follow my orders.", Asshole number one was extremely close I could feel his hot breath on my face causing goosebumps to form on my skin. My hand slipped, ready to slap the man in the face but he caught it before it could get ugly. "Understood?", his face leaned in closer, I could see the fire in his eyes and it scared me.

I nodded my head, the rational side in my head taking charge. "Harrison bring her to one of the empty rooms and come to my office immediately.", the asshole said before heading back upstairs to what I guess is his office.

"Let's go Florence.", Harrison gave me a light push, also walking upstairs we made it to a room that had a bed, a closet and a linked bathroom. "I'm sorry Florence. I will explain everything, I promise."

"Yeah well don't think I will trust anything you say anymore.", I replied walking to the bathroom where I locked myself in.

I heard the door shut and lock right after, I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding in.

Fucking hell this is insane.

***

a/n: what a chaos situation