6. My friends

[Florence]

The club is in London, apparently it's one of the most popular ones out here, that's what Ash kept yelling, I wouldn't know though

The club is in London, apparently it's one of the most popular ones out here, that's what Ash kept yelling, I wouldn't know though. When I saw the line, I instantly knew that she was right.

"Do we have some reservations or shit?", I asked in a hopeful tone, Joshua snorted at my question causing me to roll my eyes.

"We have to wait Flo that's how it is. It'll be worth it though.", Anthony said but Ash grabbed my wrist.
"They can wait if they want, we're girls we're gonna get in, I know it.", she smirked evilly. I knew this wouldn't go right, behind the security was a long line of beautiful women so how would we be any different?

"Hey handsome, I'm sure you can get us in-", Ashley started to trace his muscles but the man didn't move an inch.
"No can do miss, you have to stand in line just like everyone else.", she groaned turning around to go to the boys who were already in line.

"Hey Gary, I'm sure you can make an exception for my friends and I.", I whispered in his ear seductively. Gary is a regular customer at the strip club, he comes whenever I work, I guess you could say that he took a liking in me. It's extremely gross because he's around his forties but you eventually get over it...not really.

"S-sure baby. Anything for you.", he cleared his throat, I saw the bulge in his pants, I immediately looked away and called my friends.
"Let's go guys."

"How-", Joshua sounded shocked, a smirk formed on my lips, Ash seemed a little jealous but I ignored it completely.

Why would you even be jealous about it, he's an older man, just because you couldn't get us in and I could...honey there's nothing to be jealous about trust me.

"Just get in and have fun.", I rolled my eyes walking in first. I gave my coat to a woman who gave me a number instead, I smiled and walked further into the club. I was in awe, the club was huge, it was already full. People were dancing, making out, drinking, and smoking in the back of the room. The music was pushing through my veins, the bass reaching my heart making me excited.

I walked to the bar, my friends were next to me, we all ordered each five shots and after I drowned them all I asked for a cocktail, watching the bartender closely.

I knew better than that so my eyes never left my drink until I finally got it. I thanked him and turned around, seeing that all my friends already left.

My eyes observed the people, there's a big dance floor with the dj, in the back were the people who smoked, then there's the toilets and to their right is a vip area with another security guard at the front. I was more than just impressed, this club is indeed fancy. With my drink in my hand I walked to the women's bathroom. I don't know why but whenever I get drunk I have to pee almost every second, it's actually really funny when I think about it.

After I finished my business and washed my hands, I left the bathroom and was about to go to the dance floor when the security guard stopped me.

"They want you up here.", he yelled over the music.
I was more than just confused, but I was also drunk so I thought he meant my friends who were probably waiting for me.

I handed him the empty glass smiling widely and walked upstairs, the guard shook his head but didn't say anything nevertheless.

The vip area was on a whole other floor I didn't even know existed!

"Oh my gosh!", I said in awe, the floor has its own bars, bathrooms, smoking and seating area and another dance floor with even better music than downstairs.

"Hello love, you're finally here good.", a man approached me, he was more than just handsome.
He wore a white dress shirt rolled to his forearms, lazily tucked in and black dress pants. I felt underdressed next to him, maybe because I almost wore nothing compared to him. His brown curly hair looked really good with his smirk.

"Do I know you?", I asked confused.

"Oh I'm sure. Come, I'm buying you a drink.", I was more than just puzzled but I followed him anyways.

Why?

Because he offered to buy me a drink.

I know that's pretty low, but what can I say?

That's me.

***

a/n: ok drunk Florence is something I relate to