21. Meeting the gang

[Florence]

Harrison brought me a hairbrush, a toothbrush including a toothpaste and even new clothes, he told me it was from one of his 'colleagues'

Harrison brought me a hairbrush, a toothbrush including a toothpaste and even new clothes, he told me it was from one of his 'colleagues'. I have to admit, the girl has taste, I look pretty badass. I wore a black sweater with black leather pants and my old black fake vans that I got from a secondhand shop for my 20th birthday.

 I wore a black sweater with black leather pants and my old black fake vans that I got from a secondhand shop for my 20th birthday

"Ready to go?", Harrison appeared out of nowhere after I was done. "Yeah, I'm ready to sell my soul to the devil.", I gave him a wink leaving the stupid room that I already got bored of. "Florence.", he huffed, clearly done with my attitude but I was not.

We just started mafia boy.

"Lead the way rich bitch.", I shooed him forward, sending him the best grin I could muster up. "You're fucking unbelievable.", he shook his head, walking ahead of me. This was my chance to run, but instead I followed this stupid baboon just so I could get revenge on the woman that was supposed to be my mother, my own blood.

We walked through a long hall, Harrison opened the door, revealing a black room filled with people. I guess these must be his colleagues then. It looked like a meeting room, black chairs were surrounding a black table and on the end of the table was a bigger leather chair, also in black.

I bet my money it's for asshole number one.

On the other end of the table was a big screen that was currently black, hence it was off. "Florence these are just a handful of people that work for the Royal Street Mafia. These are the people you can trust, they are the closest that I have here that I can call friends. They are my family. Guys come on introduce yourselves to Florence.", Harrison took a seat right next to the big leather chair, motioning with his hand to follow him. "My name's Jacob, we kind of met through the phone.", Jacob was bald and wore glasses, they looked really cool on him. Just from the aura that I was getting, he seemed like a pretty laid back and chill guy. Probably also Hawaiian but I'm not sure.

"Yeah I remember, code orange.", I whispered the last part only for me to hear. I took a seat next to Harrison since it was empty. "This is Zendaya, we all call her Z, she's our hacker. I got the clothes and all the other stuff from her.", Harrison explained, the girl had long dark brown curly hair, it was in a very chaotic bun. She also wore glasses and casual grey sweats with a black t-shirt, she seemed comfortable. "I'm the only genius here, welcome.", she gave me a sarcastic smile.