16

Athena

He intertwined his fingers with mine as we flashed away to his palace. The guards seemed surprised to see me , but kept quiet so as to not face Poseidon's wrath.

We entered and went to the living room, Poseidon went and sat on the couch opposite of the TV and turned it on, he gestured for me to sit and I did, although a little closer than I usually did.

Our shoulders were brushing and so were our feet, I blushed when I felt him place his hand over mine and looked down to hide it.

"What's wrong Athena, am I so hot that you can't get enough of me?", he said in a cocky way, but I could sense some hesitation too, I decided to play along.

"What if you are ?", I said as I placed a hand on his chest, he raised an eyebrow but said nothing

"Do you wanna watch a movie?", he asked changing the subject,

"Uh...Sure, what are we watching?",he didn't say anything just turned on the TV and put on, you guessed it!

'Finding Nemo'

We began watching and at some point, he shifted and wrapped his arm around me, after a while, I fell asleep on his shoulder as he continued watching.

Poseidon

When Athena fell asleep on my shoulder, I continued watching the movie. After a while I felt her shift so I pulled her into my lap and wrapped an arm around her waist as my eyes drooped close.

__________

I woke up and realised I was still on the sofa, with Athena's head nuzzled into my neck, sleeping peacefully. I checked the time and realised it was around ten, approximately an hour since we had gone to sleep.

I closed my eyes and took in her amazing scent, I felt her shift and a pair of soft lips against my forehead as Athena got up, I opened my eyes and followed her to the kitchen.

We sat in silence and ate the Ice cream that we took out from the refrigerator. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, more like a we enjoyed each other's company sort of silence.

As Athena whisked the bowls away, I noticed some ice cream on her nose. I got up and used my arm to spin her around as I wiped the ice cream off of her. She blushed and giggled as she went back to sit on the couch.

"You should go to bed now, it's pretty late", I told her , she just nodded but kept watching whatever was on TV

I did the only logical thing, I went towards the couch and picked her up bridal style as I snapped my fingers to shut the TV

"Eeep! Poseidon put me down!",she cried

"No way, you need your sleep, so I am gonna take you to your room now", I said cheekily

She sighed and wrapped her hands behind my neck as I carried her to the bedroom.

I gently placed her on the bed, she snapped her fingers and she was suddenly in a very short, very revealing nightdress, I stared at her

She chuckled "Like what you see ?", she teased

I didn't say anything, just pulled the covers over her and went to the washroom, when I returned she was still awake and looked like she was fighting the sleep away, I walked up to her bed and said in a hushed tone...

"Athena"

___________

Hey guys, trying to end this story quickly cause I am starting another one, it's a pertemis fanfic, see you next time. Stay safe!

Bye!!!!