2

Poseidon

I watch my son and that Athena spawn grab ahold of each other tightly and fall into the depths of hell itself.

Stay calm. Calm, Poseidon. Calm. I can't stay calm.

I call an Olympian council meeting, but all the gods Are in the throne room already I begin to sprint to the room when I realize I can get there faster by teleporting.

I telephone do the throne room And immediately see the others frowning at me why I read up to my face and wipe it ,I feel that my face is moist and that only happens when I cry . Shoot I am crying in front of the Olympians, you know what my son is in Tartarus! I don't care!

I walk over to my throne and see Athena in hers next to me. Oh, that little-I stop abruptly and collapse in front of mine and Athena's throne and start sobbing.

I can tell I'm making a scene because all the conversation has died down and my sobs can be heard echoing in the huge space.

    "Poseidon." I hear my brothers voice say. "Get up. We have things to discuss." ( A/N the brother was Hades )    

I get up slowly and climb up to my throne, slouching rather than being mannerly.  

  "Okay. As you may or may not know, two fellow demigods have fallen into Tartarus. Perseus Jackson and Annabeth Chase. We couldn't of saved them from falling, even if we wanted too." My brother, Zeus, states looking sadly at me and Athena.    

  "We could've help them, had we known of the situation," Artemis says with an unreadable expression. 

   "I agree with lady Artemis."
Aphrodite says, putting her lip stick and mirror away.   

  "I knew." A small voice to my left mumbles.    

The whole council looks over and stares at the tear-streaked face of Athena.   

"What? How'd you know?" I ask, looking at the goddess of wisdom that is my eternal enemy.   

  "I was watching the demigods through Hephaestus TV and I saw them and I didn't call out to you guys because it was too late to help. And you know the Olympian rules; no helping demigods unless you need to." Athena says, cringing at the end of her sentence.

    "In this case, it could've been needed." Apollo says, nodding at Athena.    

  "I didn't think of that. I was in shock. I didn't know what to do." She says, starting to cry and run out of the throne room.    

"Well, since she left, all we have is Poseidon to talk too. How are you—Poseidon! Come back!" Zeus yells as I run towards the direction of which I hear muffled crying. 

    I never thought in a million years that I would be running after my rival.

___________