"You can go inside I'm gonna call someone really fast." I say to chandler who got the food and went inside.

Chandlers Pov.

I set the food down in the kitchen and go wake the guys up. When the guys wake up I go to mandas room and slightly shake her. "Manda wake up we have food" I say softly kissing her cheek. She wakes up and smiles a bit. "Can you take me down?" She says opening her arms. I nod and pick her up so her arms are around my neck and her legs around my waist.

I slowly make my way downstairs and sit down with Amanda on my lap. "Someones still tired even after she drank 3 energy drinks at 9am." I says laughing a bit. The other guys laugh making Amanda hide her face in my neck.

We hear the door open and close and Jimmy walks in. "What's up dude?" Garrett says. "I broke up with Maddy." Was all he said before sitting down. I looked down at Amanda and saw she was asleep. "Why you break up with her?"I ask. "Like you said she was using me for money... she was also cheating on me right now when I called."

Amanda's Pov.

I was falling asleep on Chandlers lap when I hear jimmy say "I broke up with Maddy" "Why you break up with her?"Chandler ask. "Like you said she was using me for money... she was also cheating on me right now when I called." I was pretending to be asleep the whole time.

"I'm sorry dude but she didn't deserve you you deserve way better. Like Amanda ." Chandler says smirking. "Amanda doesn't deserve me Chan she deserves way better." Jimmy responds. "Dude Amanda literally looks at you like your a fucking 12 million dollar Dimond she saw at the jewelry shop." Garret says.

"She also smiles at anything you do even if it's just being on your phone." Jake adds. "And don't forget what she said in the car in her sleep now. She said and I quote 'Jimmy is so cute and adorable.'" Chris states finishing the sentence while mocking my voice on how I sound.

I "wake up" and yawn. "That's not how I sound loser." I rub my eyes. "What are you guys talking about?" I say while hugging chandler and acting like I didn't know their conversation. "Oh chris was just mocking you" Jimmy says while they start eating. I nod knowing they're lying and start eating while getting of Chandlers lap. "So you can eat comfortably"

Before walking to the livingroom and turning on my hidden speakers  that are around the house while connecting my phone. once my phone is connected I start to play one of my songs that I wrote and sang myself to see how the boys react to it.

(Song on top)

Once the song starts playing I walk into the kitchen and grab a water for later and sing lowly to this song. "Hey manda, who sings this song it's really good." Jake asks causing me to shrug and keep singing. Once it was over I look at the boys who were waiting for my answer.

"Fine I'll tell you. Her name is Amanda Hernandez this is one of her first songs that she randomly came up with and doesn't want to release it." I say looking at them. "This is your song. You have an amazing voice." Jimmy says smiling making me blush. "It's really good I didn't know you could sing" I heard from the other guys.

"Thanks" was all I said before the guys changed the topic. I leave the room and head to my room and chang into a bikini and grab a few towels and run downstairs to my backyard pool and jacuzzi. I sent the towels down in the waterproof tent so they won't get wet and get in the jacuzzi that I had turned on and was on my phone.

Jimmys pov.

"Hey imma go look for Amanda I'll be back." I said before leaving to go look for Amanda in all the rooms before heading outside seeing her in the jacuzzi luckily I was wearing shorts so I just sit on the floor with my feet unside. "Why are you out here alone?" I ask her. "I wanted to give you guys time to hang out alone to talk." She says setting her phone down looking at me.