"Sorry, Mom." Omkara said, "I can't come." He said disconnecting the phone.

"Finally, I can have live my day in peace." Omkara thought laying in sofa and stretching himself.

Ding-Dong.

The door bell rang making Omkara curse the person, who disturbed his peace.

"Who the hell was knocking my door on Sunday morning?" Omkara muttered walking towards the door.

Ding-Dong

"What the... " Omkara said opening the door and stopped in mid-sentence as he saw a young boy, who was a few inches shorter than him wearing a white hoodie and jeans standing in front of his door.

"Who are you and why are you knocking on my door?" Omkara asked the boy.

"I am Daniel, here for Gauri Sharma." The guy said with an accent.

"You are knocking on a wrong door, that's Gauri Sharma's apartment." Omkara said pointing towards Gauri's door.

"Oh, I am sorry for disturbing you, Thank you." The guy said with a boyish smile walking towards Gauri's apartment. Only then did Omkara saw the bouquet of roses the guy was holding in his hands.

"Stop." Omkara said as Daniel was about to knock the door.

"What happened, I am knocking the wrong door again?" Daniel asked looking around for another door in confusion.

"Who are you?" Omkara asked standing in front of the guy, towering over him.

"I am Daniel, Gauri's classmate." Daniel explained.

"Classmate? Why are you here with flowers then?" Omkara asked raising his brow suspiciously.

"Oh, this." Daniel said rubbing his neck shyly looking at the roses, "I thought of taking Gauri out on a date, so I brought flowers with me."

"You are not taking her anywhere." Omkara said strictly, "She won't come with you."

"Excuse me, who are you to say that?" Daniel asked.

"I.. I am her Boyfriend." Omkara said in a straight tone.

"Hahahahaha... " Daniel began to laugh, "You and her boyfriend, you look more like her brother." He said making Omkara fist his hands.

"I am her Boyfriend and she won't come with you anywhere." Omkara said seriously.

"I won't believe you and it's her choice whether she wants to come with me or not." Daniel said knocking Gauri's door.

"You won't believe, well, let me clear your doubts then." Omkara said as Gauri stepped out opening her door.

"Hey Danny." Gauri said giving a fist bump to Daniel.

"Good Morning, Ri." Daniel said fist bumping Gauri, "Would you like to go out to have breakfast with me?" He asked smirking at Omkara.

"I..."

"Gauri." He called making Gauri turn towards him in attention.

"Hi Omkara." Gauri said smiling.

"Come here." Omkara said gesturing Gauri to come near him with his index finger crooked.

Gauri walked towards Omkara as Daniel looked at her.

As Gauri was two steps away from him, Omkara pulled her towards him and kissed her hard on her lips while Gauri stood there clutching Omkara's t-shirt in her fist, enjoying the sensations created by the kiss.

Omkara broke the kiss leaving Gauri gasp for the air and gave a winning smirk straight at Daniel, who was looking at Omkara and Gauri, heart broken.

"Go inside my apartment and get my keys and blazer." Omkara instructed Gauri and she walked inside Omkara's apartment nodding her head.

"Is that enough to make you believe that I am her boyfriend or do you want any other proofs?" Omkara asked Daniel, who looked at the flowers sadly.

"Stay away from her." Omkara warned.

"Here, I brought your keys and blazer, Omkara." Gauri said coming out of his apartment.

"We are going out now." Omkara said taking his keys and blazer from Gauri, "Why don't you say a quick good bye to Daniel here, so that we can continue with our plans." Omkara said giving a smile.

"Out?" Gauri said confused.

"Yes, we are going to meet my parents today." Omkara said to Gauri.

"Oh, okay." Gauri nodded.

"Sorry, Danny." Gauri apologized turning towards Daniel, "I am going out with Omkara, I can't come with you."

"It's okay, Ri." Daniel said with a small smile, "Take care." He said walking away towards the elevator.

"Poor Daniel." Gauri said looking at Daniel's back irritating Omkara.

"Didn't you heard what I said?" Omkara growled, "We are going to my parents home, take your things and come back in 5 minutes, your time starts now." Omkara said looking at his watch, making Gauri run inside her apartment.