"I'll make it up to you. I promise." Was all jimmy said before looking down. "I need the three of you in here now" I say seriously. "Oh shit were in trouble." I hear chandler say before they all walk in. As they walk by me I stand on my tippy toes and smack each one of them on the head.

"That's for eating all my food and my gushers" I say to them "as for you" I look at jimmy. "I'm not gonna repeat your actions and stop talking to you. we can talk but we aren't friends u till you give me a real sincere apology. Now why are you guys here?" I say

"We were bored, so we came to eat your food and bother you to ask if we can watch movies in your theater room." Chandler says smiling big and innocently. I look around and see the mess they made in the kitchen. "Who made the mess?" I look at them to see Jake, Chris, and Chandler raise their hands.

"Clean my kitchen and set the movie up while I go get snacks. Yo the only person who didn't make a mess in my kitchen join me to my adventure to the store to buy snacks also invite garret and Tareq I haven't seen them in a few months." I say seeing as jimmy slowly stands up and follows me to my car.

We both got inside the car and we're driving to the store in awkward silence. I decided to break the silence. "I leave in 3 months to go back to Washington for 2 weeks." I say keeping my attention on the road. "Wait your leaving? When?" Jimmy says looking at me.

"I'm leaving the same day I arrived here a year ago. So one day before my birthday I'll be heading back to Washington for 2 weeks alone to pick up some things I left and my dog Winnie." I mention. "Oh... why are you going alone? Why not do a road trip with the boys?" He asked.

" I didn't think of that. I'll ask them if they are down. And if you get permission from your Girlfriend you can join us. That is if she let's you." I say smirking. "One I'm down for that and 2 she doesn't own me for me to ask for permission." He responds.

"I'm kidding damn take a joke. Hey siri." I say grabbing my phone and placing it on my phone holder by the radio. "Call chandler on speaker." I say once siri activates. "Calling Chandler heart eyes with blue heart on speaker" siri says

"Wow heart eyes and a blue heart? I thought you guys were just to friends?" Jimmy says. "Oh shut up, do you wanna see yo-" I get cut off by Chandlers voice. "Hello?" Chandler says. "Hey Chandler you know how I'm leaving in 3 months?" I say.

"Yeah why? What's up?" He questions. "Well I told jimmy I was gonna go alone and he asked why I was gonna go alone and I ans-" I got cut off by jimmy. "What she's trying to say is why don't we join her to Washington for the 2 weeks she's going as a road trip. So are you guys down to go on a road trip in 3 months?" He says making my story shorter.

"How to dare you cut me off? You ca-" I get cut off by Chandlers laugh and I pull into the parking lot. "Just ask the boys and give me your answers at home I have to go." I say before hanging up. "Like I was saying before chandler answered. Do you want to see your contact ? " I say looking at jimmy seeing him nod.

"Hey siri... call best on speaker" I say looking ask jimmy. " Calling best friend heart eyes with broken heart on speaker" I keep looking at jimmy grabbing my phone as his rings. "Happy? Now let's go the guys are waiting." I say getting out the car with Jimmy and locking my car.

~skip the store trip~

Jimmy and I drove back home talking and listening to music. We are currently getting the 12 bags of snacks. 2 of them are full of gushers, 4 were full of chips, 2 were full of candies, and 4 were full of drinks. On our way inside I opened the door struggling. Once I opened the door I pushed it open to hard causing me to fall on my back and Jimmy to fall on top of me with the bags to our side.

We just looked into each others eyes before we heard the guys coming upstairs. Jimmy quickly let got of the bags before helping me up. "Sorry." He says quickly. "Oh wow what happened to the bags?" Chandler says. "I fell causing me to spill everything." I say picking up the gushers handing 1 bag to Chandler and keeping one myself.

"Do you need help?" I hear someone say making me look up and drop the bag of gushers. " GARRET" I squeal running up to him and hugging him. "I missed you I haven't seen you or talked to you in 6 months." I say when he hugs back. But before he can answer Jimmy speaks up.

"He gets a hug for jot talking to you for 6 months and I get a lecture? I smell favorites." He says. "Hey I broke my phone and didn't get one untill yesterday with the same number because I was with family." Garret says. "Omg shut up I'll give you a hug jimmy gosh." I say letting go of Garret and hugging jimmy tightly feeling him hug back.

"Are you happy?" I say still hugging him seeing as the guys took took the things downstairs. "Very. I missed this and you" he says quietly in my ear. I pull away from the hug and look at him. "Give me a real apology by Saturday and you'll get another huge hug like that from now on. You have 2 days." I say skipping down stairs.

"Was Tareq not able to come?" I frown. "No he was busy today. He said next time." Chris amswers. As jimmy walks down behind me. "But what are your guys answers? Do you guys want to do a small road trip to Washington for 2 weeks in September?" I look at the guys.

"We're down" they all say making me smile. "We won't fit in my car so September 2nd I'll go buy a tesla for myself." I smile as we watch the movie.

Jimmys Pov.

When Amanda mentioned a tesla it gave me an idea for my apology. Hopefully she forgives me.