Stylist Noona Pt 4 (Get Some Rest) (smut)

Start from the beginning

"Jimin I-" Before you can finish he plunges two fingers deep into your core curling them to hit your g-spot almost instantly. He guides you to lean against the shower wall as he fingers you roughly. You cry out in pleasure as he continues to hit all the right spots, adding his thumb to rub your clit.

"Mmm," He hum in your ear,  "You sound just as sexy as you look."

"Jimin I'm gonna cum-"

"Go ahead baby." He says in a low sexy voice as if granting permission.

He speeds up his movements kissing your neck and chest, sucking a purple red mark on to your collarbone.

"Jimin!" You moan loudly releasing onto his fingers, panting as your legs grow weak. He helps you to sit on the shower floor kissing your forehead as your eyes close.

When you reopen them neither Jimin or his clothes are in sight.

"W-what the fuck?"

You clean off and change into cozy PJs and try not think too hard about what Jin said about Yoongi. Or about what just happened in the bathroom, but with your mind having been blown for the second time today it was hard to push the thoughts away.

But at some point you finally drift off.

You wake up to a knock on the door yet again, but not Jungkook's sweet voice. It was Yoongi.

"(Y/N) wake up. I want to leave in an hour, where something suitable to be seen in public." His deep scratchy voice is even more abrasive in the morning.

You hurry to make yourself presentable, throwing on jeans and a light pink over-sized sweater, and flat black boots with zippers on the sides. For your makeup you go pretty natural with a small eyeliner wing.

You hurry down to the kitchen finding Jimin washing dishes. You keep your head down trying to avoid interaction while grabbing a granola bar from the cabinet next to him.

"Hey baby, I had fun last night." He says putting the dishes down backing you into the corner of the counter.

Your cheeks a bright shade of pink and he eyes you again.

"Jimin, its Yoongi's day, and I need to go.." You try to reason with him, but he ignores you latching his lips onto your neck. You close your eyes sinking into his embrace enjoying his affection

"(Y/N), it's time to go." Your eyes fly open and Jimin jumps back from you recognizing Yoongi's cross voice. "I expect you to be in the car in two minutes or I'm leaving you here."

Yoongi's deadpan tone chills any heat Jimin had started.

You sprint out to the car hopping into the passenger's seat hopping in wordlessly, immediately you can feel the ice wall between you and Yoongi.

As much as you wanted to say something, anything, you find you can't bring the words out of the back of your throat.  Your mind screams at you to just as for an explanation to understand why he treats you so coldly. Deciding its best to not speak you spend the entire ride in complete silence, yearning for the warm contrast of Jimin's touch.

Slowing to a stop, Yoongi parks close to an outdoor market. 

"We're here." Yoongi says sharply, getting out of the car, and you do the same. "I just need to get some groceries."

You nod and follow him around the market. Small children dart in and out of booths, and and faint music from people busking plays in the distance.

Yoongi goes from booth to booth ordering various ingredients in Daegu dialect. For some reason the way he speaks so nonchalantly is very sexy. 

"I think that is everything. Was there anything you needed? Are you hungry?" He asks acknowledging your existence for once.

"I am a little hungry I guess, what's around here?" You look around but don't see one.

"I know of a good Kimbap place across the street." He points down a ways.

"Okay, that sounds good!" You say looking around for coming cars, not seeing any you start to step out onto the street.

In a flash you are getting pulled back, falling on your butt, as a car comes racing around the corner and right through the path where you had just been standing. You sit there for a moment trying to process everything that just happened.

In your peripherals you see Yoongi's hand out for you to grab, and he helps pull you back to your feet.

"You need to be more careful, you nearly got hit!" A touch of real concern shows in his voice. "I'm sorry I pulled you so roughly. Are you okay? It looks like you may have landed in some mud. Are you alright!?"

You twist back seeing the mud stains on your light jeans, letting out a little huff of exasperation.

"Here." Yoongi says as he ties his black sweatshirt around your small waist, covering the majority of the mud spots. "That should work until you can change clothes, lets go get food quickly and get home." He takes your hand firmly weaving his fingers with yours, the contact makes your heart stutter.

He leads you across the street carefully looking back to you every few second, until you reach the Kimbap stand. Yoongi orders for the both of you quickly and then you both head back to the car to go home.

A few minutes down the road Yoongi clears his throat. "(Y/N) I need to apologize."

"What for? You already apologized for the mud, don't worry about it."

"No I mean for being so cold to you, you didn't do anything to deserve it. I was a little hurt when you left me to go dance with Baekhyun, but I should have said something to keep you with me, so I guess that's on me." Yoongi puts his hand on your thigh making you look up at him, a sorry smile appearing on his lips.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone at the party, but I forgive you for being cold"

"Don't say you forgive me quite yet, I've still got some making up to do." He winks at you giving you shivers very different from the ones he gives you with a cold voice.

You're at a loss for words, but you cross your legs feeling a bit of something stirring between your legs.  With Yoongi's sweatshirt tied around your waist, his arms are exposed and the vascularness of them catches your eye as he grips the steering wheel.  

Finally you reach the house, pulling up the drive, into the garage, and parking.

"I need to put these groceries away, I expect you to be in my room when I get up there"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------