Chapter 19: Chaos

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

A Day Later*

Merlin's POV*

I was with everyone and we were celebrating our triumph over The Demon King by having a festival in Liones.

Diane said, "And we've all found happiness because of Escanor's sacrifice. The Captain and Elizabeth's curses have been broken and are happy together. Ban and Elaine are happy together since Elaine was brought back to life. Gowther was able to regain his memories of his heart and of Nadja. King proposed to me. And then Merlin... huh? Now that I think about it... what was your goal, Merlin? You don't really talk about yourself, do you?".

King said, "She's been working with the Captain long before The Seven Deadly Sins were formed, right?".

Gowther said, "Those two go back longer than anyone here.".

Ban drunkenly said, "Oh really? She doesn't strike me as the type to spend 3000 years helping someone just out of the goodness of her heart without a reward at the end waiting!".

Elaine tugged his arm and said, "Ban!".

Diane threw her hands up and said, "You must have a wish, right Merlin? Some super secret magic experiments of some kind? Or maybe a supply of super-secret materials?! Whatever it is, just tell us and we'll help however we can!!".

I smirked and teleported my drink away.

I said, "I see. I suppose you all have a right to know and a duty for you to see with your own eyes as those who fought alongside me.".

I snapped my fingers and used 'Long Distance Teleport' on everyone along with me.

We ended up near the area where I kept Lake Salisbury's magic inside of a Goddess Amber.

The Pork Chop Inn and Hawks Mom was nearby and

I flew overhead and saw everyone talking, even Hawk crying over being left alone.

I floated overhead and said, "Now then... let us begin...".

Morgana asked, "Merlin...!! What are you planning on doing?!".

I looked at the lake and said, "The awakening of Arthur.".

Everyone seemed confused and shocked.

I floated over and floated over the Goddess Amber of Lake Salisbury.

I chanted a small bit and brought Arthur out from my room and over the lake.

I said, "I have completed all the preparations in accordance with thy revelations. O princess... are you ready as well?".

The lake started glowing and The Saint of Chaos said, "At last, the time of the meeting has come... the meeting of your master... and mine...".

As I finished the incantation I said, "Arthur... I misunderstood... this was not the sword that brought you your death... but the key that led you to your new stage!! Now, o key... use the mana overflowing from this lake... and open forth the door!!".

The explosive magic of Lake Salisbury transferred through the water and into Excalibur going through Arthur.

The magic started to surge from the sword and pass into Arthur causing strong winds to push me and the others back.

When the winds stopped, Excalibur was gone and I sensed that Arthur's heart was beating again.

Morgana's POV*