Chapter 6: The Search For Envy & Greed

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

A Few Minutes Later*

Morgana's POV*

I and Hawk were introducing Elizabeth to The Bacon Hut.

I said, "Welcome to The Bacon Hut! Starting today, you're one of our waitresses and by one of I mean the only one!".

Elizabeth said, "Y-Yes! I'll do my very best.".

Hawk said, "First things first. Let's get you out of those ruined clothes.".

I began walking up the stairs and I said, "I think that'd be too much attention...".

Hawk said, "Perv.".

I and Hawk got upstairs and began going through all of our stuff looking for the uniform for Elizabeth.

When we found it we had her try it on.

Elizabeth nervously said "Um... I don't know... Will these clothes... really do?".

I said, "It's the official uniform!".

Hawk said, "I'm sorry her tastes are totally showing.".

I walked around her humming with my coy face until I looked under her skirt only to get a loud, "EEK!! Excuse me...?".

I said, "Calm down. I'm just checking your size.".

Hawk dragged me aside and yelled, "You jerk! You're going to chase our main attraction!".

I said, "It's my job as manager of The Bacon Hut.".

Elizabeth asked me what me and the other Sins were like and what crime we all committed.

I told her a joke about stealing panties and then a joke about groping over a thousand women and it left Elizabeth a blushing mess.

Hawk's Mom stopped and Elizabeth fell into me and my coy face was by her breasts.

Elizabeth said, "We stopped so suddenly.".

I said, "Guess we're here.".

Elizabeth asked, "Where is here?".

I said, "Our next information gathering point. Vanya Village!".

Me, Elizabeth, and Hawk hopped off Hawks Mom as she buried herself underground leaving the tavern exposed.

I told Elizabeth about the famous Vanya Ale as we approached but we stopped when Hawk noticed that the river was dry.

Elizabeth froze for a second and I asked, "What's the matter, Elizabeth?".

Elizabeth said, "Nothing... just got a chill is all.".

I asked, "You going to be okay?".

Elizabeth said, "Yeah, my heart is just racing a bit.".