Chapter 10: The Ten Shadows Resurrected

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

3 Days Later*

Morgana's POV*

We were all outside and were watching Diane try out her new outfit.

Diane said, "Ah! Merlin! I had a hard time choosing between the two options you gave me but decided on this one!".

Merlin said, "I only gave you one option.".

I looked at King who was smiling to himself.

Ban walked out of The Bacon Hut and asked, "What's this? Party time already?".

Diane turned and said, "Ah! Ban, show everyone your new suit--".

Ban I assume wasn't wearing his new suit so Diane flipped out and shouted, "Or not? What happened to your new clothes?!".

Ban scratched the back of his head and asked, "Clothes? Oh... That thing that you left outside my door?".

Diane shouted, "King and I both picked it out just for you! How mean!!".

Ban held his arms up in defeat and said, "Okay, okay. I'll wear it later. And thanks. It was that prim and proper getup, right?".

I broke up their chat and said, "All right, the Festival is about to begin!".

We all cheered.

Over the course of the night we celebrated and I spent a little alone time with Elizabeth and noticed her growing more and more closer to me and with her Goddess symbol in her eyes that means I'm close to losing Elizabeth again.

The Next Day*

We were at our awards ceremony.

Ban and King ran off I guess to do Ban and King things.

Hawk was back to full size and was eating out of a doggie bowl.

I was standing next to Merlin and Hawk waiting for the award.

Bartra said, "The Seven Deadly Sins and The Knight of Scraps Disposal. You protected the kingdom from a terrible threat, and so I am here to commend your efforts with a medal of honor.".

I heard whispering behind me and people murmuring about me and the rest of The Seven Deadly Sins.

I said, "I object to those medals of honor!".

Everyone looked at me with curiosity.

Bartra asked, "W... what?".

I turned to the rest of The Holy Knights and said, "At least that's what some here would like to say. Right? There have been a few people whispering under their breaths. If you've got something to say, then out with it. I'm all ears.".

I soon looked over to see three guys walking forward to say their piece to me and the others.

I turned to them and said, "Hmm. I got the impression there were others who had complaints, but either way, I guess just the three of you are going, to be honest about it. So, what can I do you for?".

One of the guys said, "I want to see just how strong the legendary order of knight's who saved the kingdom from evil! How about it? Morgana?".

A Holy Knight walked towards the guy and said, "Sir Deathpierce! Please remember your place. you are in the audience of his highness!".

Deathpierce I assume said, "Following those traitorous Chief Holy Knight's plans, we were posted to the remote regions of the kingdom. Until I see firsthand what they are made of, I cannot condone their decoration.".