Chapter 18: The Sins VS The Demon King

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

A Few Seconds Later*

Merlin's POV*

We were looking at Morgana who had now become the new Demon King.

Elizabeth asked, "Morgana... is that really you?".

Morgana said, "You sure went through a whole lot, didn't you, Elizabeth, and, you The Seven Deadly Sins. And that rare beast as well.".

Hawk asked, "Rare beast?".

Elizabeth asked, "You're not Morgana, who are you?".

We all looked at Morgana in shock.

Zeldris got up and said, "Morgana...!! I kept my end of the bargain... it's your turn to keep your promise now! Tell me where Gelda is!".

Morgana darkly said, "Oh, Zeldris, your heart is still bound by that bloodsucking vampire of a woman? Not only Meliodas and Morgana but you as well, I'm utterly dumbfounded at how you could allow yourselves to become like this.".

Diane said, "That tone... it really isn't The Captain, is it?!".

Hawk said, "Morgana has never once called me a rare beast!!".

Elizabeth said, "I knew it...".

I turned to Elizabeth and said, "Big Sis-Sis... this is bad...".

Zeldris shocked asked, "Th... This can't be!! What are you doing in Morgana's body...?! Father!! What's going on here?! Didn't you say that you were going to make Morgana the new Demon King...?!".

The Demon King asked, "Did you really think I would allow a traitor like that to take the throne?! All I wanted was a fresh, young, powerful body. The Commandments were fragments of my power. He who absorbs them shall become The Demon King. In other words, they will become my new vessel for me to inhabit!!".

Escanor shielded me as we readied to fight The Demon King.

Elizabeth demanded The Demon King to leave Morgana's body.

The Demon King said, granting the dearest request of his daughter is the duty of a father.

The Demon King then said he would break Elizabeth's curse only to kill her as brutally as possible in order to make Morgana suffer.

The Demon King went to attack Elizabeth but Gowther pulled her towards me and I created a 'Perfect Cube' to shield us from The Demon King.

I also created a 'Perfect Cube' for Hawk who started running over to us.

I turned to King and Diane and said, "King!! Diane!! Remember, magical attacks won't work against The Demon King!!".

Diane said, "Got it.".

Mael assisted King and Diane as they attacked The Demon King.

I noticed that none of their attacks had any success of hitting The Demon King.

The Demon King hit the three of them aside and asked, "I simply cannot understand. Why do you continue to struggle in futility? I'm going to free her from her curse and grant her the repose of death.".

Hawk taunted The Demon King.

The Demon King simply smiled and grabbed Hawk.

The Demon King burned Hawk with 'Hell Blaze' and The Demon King said, "Just looking at that face of yours makes me boil with rage. I'll send you to your older brother right here and now.".