Chapter 7: The Search For Lust & Sloth

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

Three Days Later*

Morgana's POV*

Ban and I were looking at the map and I decided we needed to stay far away from the kingdom for a while since I destroyed Fort Solgres and Baste Prison with Ban.

Ban asked, "So... Where's our next stop at, Cap'n?".

I said, "Right. Our next stop is-".

Hawks Mom stopped and I looked out the window to see two Holy Knights.

I said, "Speak of the devil. We've reached one of the Holy Knight's security checkpoints.".

Ban wanted to kill them but I used a faint bit of 'Dark World' to trick the Apprentice Holy Knights to let us pass.

I mentally said, "I should stop and see Meliodas after we find King. He's right in the same area as well.".

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw Ban about to fight a Black Hound.

I jumped down and said, "Hold it, Ban.".

I put my hand on my Dragon Handle and scared the pooch off.

Soon enough we arrived at the village closest to the Necropolis.

I broke down everyone's jobs but Ban walked off and I told Elizabeth to take things easy in her condition.

I told Elizabeth and Hawk what King was like The Seven Deadly Sins mascot and I told her about the time Ban stole all of the Kingdoms stuffed animals and how King was sad about it but returned them all to the children that night.

I soon left with everyone else and found King and Ban fighting.

I hit Ban on the head with a mug and said, "Hello!".

Diane and I soon looked up to see King.

Everything soon went everywhere as King left and Ban got us some info on the Necropolis by cooking the kids some of his delicious food

10 Minutes Later*

We entered the Necropolis and Ban ran off with King hot on his trail via flying.

Diane asked, "What should we do Captain?".

I said, "Chase them I guess.".

We began walking calling for Ban and King.

Diane asked, "Jeez, where did they go?!".

Hawk said, "I gotta say, for this being the Necropolis, I haven't seen a single spirit. Right Elizabeth.".

Elizabeth said, "If we did, I'd probably be scared.".

Elizabeth put her hands on my shoulder and asked, "Morgana. Why did King chase after Ban?".

I said, "I was wondering the exact same thing myself. But first, who was Ban going after?".