💐Leaving💐

Third Person's P.O.V

He was tired.

He was tried of all the lies.

He's scared.

He's scared that he'll get toyed again.

He made a decision.

A new life.

In a new city.

In a new world.

Where all lies are gone.

But that's not how life works does it?

He ran back home and locked himself in.

Bogum on the other hand was right outside the door. Waiting for Taehyung to open the door.

Only sounds that he can hear we're sobs.

"TaeTae...If this makes you feel better, We can go some where to relax for a bit?" Bogum pleaded.

Silence.

"Outside Seoul?" Taehyung asked from the other side.

"Mhm"

"Sure"

"I'll book some tickets for a train"

"Where too?" Taehyung asked, He slowly slid open the door.

Bogum was met with the most fragile face he has ever seen.

Taehyung's face was pale, His eyes were watery and his lips were trembling. His whole body was shaking.

Bogum couldn't help but tear up a little bit and hug Taehyung.

"Say...We'll help each other to move on alright?, I won't let anyone do that too you ever again" Bogum assured,His hand was rubbing Taehyung's back.

"I'm just so God damn sensitive hyung! I can't believe I fell in love with that Shit bastard" Taehyung chuckled as he let more tears fall.

"I'm just so fucking tired of all the bullshit I've been through!" Taehyung shouted.

"He doesn't even know what happened to me in the past... " Taehyung whispered still crying.

Bogum just sat there, He felt heart broken to see that Taehyung was so broken and never even shown it.

He was shocked that he was such a good actor. An actor that can hide feelings to the point where no one knows what you've gone through.

"I'm taking you to Daegu" Bogum stated.

"Oh Daegu.. It's been so long since I've been there! It's where most of my happy memories were... " Taehyung smiled.

"That's great Taetae! Anyways go and pack your stuff, I'll book us a train ticket that'll leave tonight" Bogum smiled.

Bogum was about to go but was stopped by Taehyung clutching his shirt.

"Thank you.. " Taehyung mumbled and bowed to bogum.

"I should be the one thanking you TaeTae, Without you I would've been a sobbing mess now" Bogum chuckled and hugged Taehyung.

"S-see you later.. " Taehyung stuttered.

"Alright~" Bogum smiled again and waved goodbye to the boy.

Meanwhile..

"Dad.. Please let's have a talk" Jungkook pleaded his eyes were watery.

"What happened Jungkook, Why do you look so down?" Jungkook's dad widened his eyes.

"What the hell do you mean dad?! You wanted me to break off my bond with my mate!" Jungkook yelled his eyes were red.

"What nonsense are you talking about kook?!" Jungkook's mom was now speaking.

"Y-you guys told me to break off my bond with my mate or else I won't be the head of the pack.. I didn't want too disappoint you" Jungkook was now crying thinking about Taehyung's emotionless and hurt face.

Jungkook handed the letter his grandma gave him and his parents looked at it with shock.

"We did not write this bullshit! Who gave this to you!?" Jungkook's dad was fuming with anger.

"Grandma did" Jungkook mumbled lowly his eyes were red on the right and blue on the left, He was now indicating that he was very very mad.

"I-I'm sorry Jungkookie I just wanted to-" Grandma jeon popped out of no where and looked terrified.

Everyone in the Jeon family knows what jungkook is like when his eyes turn two colors. And it was not a great sight.

"Listen Jungkook, We'll take care of 'her' and make sure to bring your god damn mate!" Jungkook's dad said.

Jungkook was angry nontheless but once he heard the word 'mate' it was like a switch that made him feel so guilty on the inside.

"I'll go with you jeon.. I want my bogum back" IU cried and wiped her tears.

"Where the hell will we find Taehyung?!" Jungkook punched the wall recalling all of the sad faces that Taehyung displayed in front of him.

He truly felt guilty and angry at himself for being such a dumbass but what's done is done there's no turning back now.

"Let's start with Hobi hyung first" Jungkook said.

"Alright... Let's get our mates back" IU smiled.

Note:

Hey y'all I know I haven't been posting for a while but I have my online classes that I need to complete~ and it sucks really.

Like.. WE CAN'T LEARN MATH JUST BY LOOKING AT THE EXPLAINATION AND THE SCREEN OF A COMPUTER.

And Thank you guys so much for
60k reads!

But don't worry, My online classes will end by next week and I'll update more often.

And if y'all r a fan of haikyuu..
Stay tuned for a book that's Hinata Harem!

As for my other vkook book, I'll continue it along with this book next week!