🤭Kisses🤭

Taehyung's P. O. V

"I should go to the café now.. He should be there by now" I mumbled as I looked at the Gucci watch that was placed on my wrist.

I shifted into my wolf form and ran through the long ass forest to get too the café. It wasn't pretty far, It's just because I haven't ran this long in a week.

I opened the sliding door and bowed to the Batista and sat on a unoccupied chair.

Soon a raven haired dude came in and waved his hands at me.

3rd Person's P. O. V

"Yah! Over here" Taehyung waves his hands at the raven head.

The raven head chuckled upon the cute omega and sat beside him.

"Hey there Wolfy Boy, You look stunning by the way" Jungkook complimented as he winked at taehyung.

"S-shut up! We ain't in a drama or some shit here" Taehyung blushed and looked at the other way.

"One Latte please.. And for you Tae?" Jungkook asked taehyung who eyeing the menu.

"One Lemon Tea and One Blueberry cheesecake" Taehyung smiled at the male Batista and the said Batista blushed.

Making Jungkook angry and send daggers to the Barista behind his back.

"So,Let's get to know more about each other shall we tae?" Jungkook asked while showing his bunny teeth that makes taehyung coo.

"Sure.. Just ask me questions and I'll answer, and same goes to you" Taehyung answered simply while looking at the male.

"Did you have any boyfriends or Girlfriends?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm.. Let's see, Well I did have one but I saw his sorry ass cheating on me with some bitch and I dumped him"

"That's good" Jungkook smiled at taehyung who looks pissed off.

"How about you? Did you have any?" Taehyung asked.

"Fortunately none, I reject them cause I'm waiting for my mate" Jungkook whispered to taehyung.

"A-anyways.. Your turn" Taehyung looked down embarrassed.

"Do you have anyone living with you?" Jungkook asked while his eyebrows were raised.

"Yep, I actually have 2 boy housemates-" Taehyung was cut off by jungkook.

"Did I hear right? Or did you just say boy?" Jungkook questioned his eyes twitched.

"What the hell is up with people being so deaf these days? You heard right Sherlock" Taehyung crossed his arms at the raging male who looks like he was gonna give birth or some shit.

"Aish.. I need to meet them tomorrow alright?, Meet me at the forest tomorrow at 1:00 pm" Jungkook calmed his ass down.

The beverage and the cheesecake Came and they ate while talking about themselves.

They got to know each other's favorite color, food, style, flowers, chocolates, tea and many more.

They didn't talk about there past tho. It was for another time.

They were done in the café and decided to go to a nearby mountain that has a great view.

"Its really pretty here.. " Taehyung gazed at the stars that were shining in the sky.

It's 8:49 PM and they were stargazing.

They were laughing and giggling with some jokes they had.

"Y'know.. It feels like I've known you for so long Kookie" Taehyung smiled.

"Kookie?" Jungkook smirked.

"You don't like it?" Taehyung pouted.

"I like it.. But I prefer daddy" Jungkook smiled at the blushing male.

"Shut up you dirty ass coconut head!" Taehyung complained as he looks sideways pouting.

"Taetae.. Can I have a kiss?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure" Taehyung leaned in and jungkook did the same.

Taehyung shoved an unwrapped kisses chocolate to jungkook's mouth.

"Here's your kiss" Taehyung smirked.

"You! Give me my real kiss!" Jungkook pouted.

Without warning taehyung pecked jungkook's pouting lips leaving a raven haired needy.

"See ya tomorrow Kookie!" Taehyung shifted into his wolf form and ran back to his house.

"You really are a sarcastic mate I have" Jungkook smiled and touched his lips.

-------

"Yah! You brat, Didn't you see my letter-" Taehyung was having none of his Hyung's shit and ran upstairs and locked his door.

"Jeon Jungkook.. What are you doing to me?" Taehyung mumbled as he clutched his chest from beating rapidly.