:Chapter16:Grandma Jeon

Before I start this chapter, Y'all really hatin' jungkook in this ff 😂. So Ima clear things up, Jungkook will not be a scumbag,Cause there's something comin' up and...Im sorry if I can't let Taehyung kill or beat the hell outta jungkook :). Just an ahead apology😂😂😂.

Third Person's P. O. V
3 months before Jungkook encountered Taehyung.

"Jeon Jungkook, I need you in my office now!" His Grandmother yelled.

Jungkook followed the orders and went into his grandma's office.

"What do you need me for Grandma?" Jungkook asked as it easy not common for his grandma to ask for him.

"You're father has sent me a message saying that:If you ever found your mate.. Reject Him or Her. I will find you a suitable partner to have and will take over our kingdom"

The letter he read was odd.. First it wasn't his hand writing, Then second his father didn't mind on what kind or what gender his mate was gonna be, In fact he was more excited than jungkook to find his mate.

But nonetheless he believed it and followed the orders.

"No matter what kind of bond that mate has with you.. Break it my dear, Let him or her suffer" His grandma laughed.

"I-i" Jungkook tried to speak.

"No protests my darling, You won't want your dad to know that you've been disobeying me have you?"

"I'm sorry.. " and with that jungkook left and just wanted to ask his dad 'why?'

He knew he couldn't oppose to what his grandma would say.. So he followed.

His parents we're in vacation in Hawaii for 3 months.

The day IU came into Jungkook's house was the day his parents will come.

"I'm sorry Taehyung-ah" Jungkook cried silently. He felt weak because he can't make his own decisions.

Ignoring Taehyung for the past few days for jungkook Was hard.

And IU?

Well... IU was also forced by his 'Father'. IU did truly loved his now Ex boyfriend bogum, His father said that if she didn't comply... He'll kill the both of them or more like she . She had no choice but to follow.

That day when IU saw Taehyung almost at the verge crying she felt guilty.

Jungkook did not have an interest to IU or Did IU has an interest to Jungkook. They both wanted to go back to their lovers embrace.

An hour left for jungkook to wait for his father and Confront his stupid decisions about his mate.

Once Jungkook will geI t his desired answer from his father.. He'll make it up to his Taehyung.

'Did hid father really write that letter? Or was it a lie that his grandmother made?'

Y'all M'sorry if you want drama,and there will be drama. :)