💕A Must💕

JK's P. O. V

"Who the fuck is daddy?" I'm the only one that should be called like that when it comes to Tae.

The white-haired alpha hugged back the young omega and peppered him with loving kisses.

Of course,The whole time I was in shock and jealous of all the things that unfolded right in front of ME.

Author P. O. V

"I'm sorry to interrupt,But who are you?" The white haired male asked the jealous mate of the omega.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, Mate of Kim Taehyung.Soon to be Jeon Taehyung"

"Woah there Buddy, Isn't that a little bit early?!" Taehyung exclaimed as he let go of the white haired alpha.

"Just shush babe, And I'd like to know who's HE?" Jungkook crossed his arms and cocked his eyebrows.

"He's My dad! Kim Yubin,A CEO of a Big company somewhere in Daegu" Taehyung smiled fondly.

"Whoops. I made a bad impression, Didn't I?" Jungkook quickly changed his expression and smiled while scratching the back of his head which indicated that he's nervous.

It's pretty nerve wrecking if you meet your Mate's parents for the first time. And worst of all when you make a bad start.

"Well you sure did boy, But just make sure My little angel here will not cry because of you and treat him well, Or else I'll hunt you down with my machine gun and kill you..........Okay? " Yubin smiled as he gave a death glare to jungkook but returned to his normal self.

"Yessir" Jungkook answered as he carried Taehyung away to their shared bedroom.

"Were you jealous?" Taehyung questioned as he 'tried' to hide a small grin.

Jungkook just looked at Taehyung and smirked.

"How bout' I show you in bed how jealous I was?" Jungkook's smirk grew as he licked his lips.

As Taehyung was slowly backing up and Jungkook coming towards him,

"KIM TO THE TAEHYUNGGG" The Sunshine bursted in the room and searched for Taehyung.

Once He saw the said male, He said:

"I WON 5 TICKETS TO GO TOO JAPAN!" Hobi jumped around as he spun Taehyung until Jungkook took the small omega onto his hands.

"Get packing up you two and Jungkook, You can invite that dwarf friend of yours and Taehyung, Please call yoongi and tell him to start packing as well" Hobi then went outside and didn't even bother to close the door.

"That was sudden..." The omega whispered as he was still recovering from all the spinning that hobi made him do.

"Welp,WE better get packing and call our friends" Jungkook helped taehyung up and dialed Jimin's number.

The Two, Jimin and Yoongi both agreed to join the trip.

As for Taehyung and Jungkook...

"Hmm... How about we bring 10 condoms?" Jungkook asked.

"What the fuck?!, Why the hell would you need 10 condoms?" Taehyung blushed as red as a tomato.

"Well... My rut is coming up" Jungkook smirked.

"W-what?"

"Better get prepared babe, Or else I won't even bring condoms and I'll just do you raw" Jungkook whispered.

"Oh shut up Jungkook,You can shove your small member in your asshole!" Taehyung retorted as he grabbed his suitcase and went outside.

"S-s-small?! I'm anything but small" Jungkook swore that when that time comes.. Oh Taehyung is gonna be sore the whole week.

And that's a must.

I'm sorry for the short chapter!

I promise the next chapter will be longer, I've been busy these days and I'm really trying to squeeze in my wattpad books!

Thank you for supporting!♥♥♥