🙏Fever Makeout🙏

3rd P. O. V

"I'm hungry" Taehyung mumbled as he rubbed circles on his tummy. He didn't want to go out since he was too fucking lazy to go and get a snack. Just Kidding tho,He Has a really really bad fever.

"I'll just text the sunshine bitch" Taehyung mumbled grumpily as he got his phone and texted his hyung.

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT FLAVOR DO YOU WANT?" Hobi screamed from downstairs.

"STRAWBERRY PLEASE" Taehyung yelled back as he stared up the ceiling thinking about a certain coconut head whom he likes.

Taehyung's head soon turned into a light bulb.

"Aha! I just remembered that I gave him my number" Taehyung smiled as looked at his contacts.

Taehyung Dialed the number.

-Italics is Jungkook
-Bold Is Taehyung

"Hey Kook!"

"Hey tae, Are we still going later? You sound kind of sick.. Are you alright?"

"Oh that? I don't think I can come.. I have a fever and my temperature is really high.. Sorry Kook"

"What? Are you alright? Can I come over? I'll take care of you!"

"Is it okay if you can come here? I mean.. You are an alpha and-"

"Its alright tae.. Your my mate,And my baby, Can you tell me your address?"

"Yeah sure it's.."

After there call Jungkook rushed outside there pack. Carrying different types of snacks and medicine.

"Kim To the Taehyung, You alright? You seem pale, It creeps me the fuck out, You look like me for a second there.. " Yoongi entered the room and put a glass of water besides Taehyung.

"I have a fever for fucks sake gramps.. I don't feel well" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"What did you expect when you have a fever? Be better than ever" Yoongi bit back and crossed his arms.

"Hope you get better tho, You sarcastic Lil's bitch" Yoongi Hugged Taehyung tightly.

Wrong timing.

"Who the fuck are you?!, Why the hell are you touching my baby?!" Jungkook angrily shoved the omega and growled at him while hugging his mate tightly.

"What the fuck- Oh wait a minute.. You're tae's mate?" Yoongi was about to beat the shit out of the alpha but soon realized that it was tae's mate.

"Uh yeah? You got a problem with it Casper?" Jungkook scoffed.

"C-casper as in Casper the Friendly Ghost?" Yoongi's eyes started to twitch.

"Alright! Yoongi This is my mate Jungkook and Jungkook this is my grandpa Yoongi" Taehyung explained more stuff with the two and they started to calm down.

"Huff! I know your mate by the way" Jungkook told yoongi.

"You do?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah.. He's my roommate and surprisingly Your shorter than him" Jungkook smirked.

"Shut your ass up! Go and fuck Taehyung if you want to! Don't be too loud or I'll kill your asses" Yoongi gave jungkook a glare while he gave Taehyung a wink.

Taehyung blushed red and jungkook noticed it.

"Let me treat you alright?" Jungkook smiled at Taehyung.

"Alright!" Taehyung sat on the middle of the bed while jungkook was beside him.

Jungkook took care of Taehyung, He fed him,Gave him medicine and more. He even made jjangmyeon for Taehyung.

They were silent for a minute.

They were staring at each other for a long ass time and soon jungkook couldn't hold himself any longer.

He dived into Taehyung's soft plump lips, Tasting strawberries and Chocolate that made him go wild.

They make out for 5 minutes straight and stopped when they needed air.

"God.. Your making me so crazy right now Kim Taehyung"