🍕Smirks Everywhere🍕

Taehyung's P. O. V

"GRAMPS!" Taehyung yelled at the top of his lungs for his grandpa,Causing people to state at him and giggling at his actions.

Actually,All the wolves in the night pack is close to taehyung, Some are even fond of the male omega.

"What the hell kid?!" Yoongi rushed to taehyung who was smirking like a complete idiot.

"Aish.. Gramps, Where's Taehyun?" Taehyung asked looking for his cousin.

"I don't know you dumb kid, I gotta go.. I still have to get my cat sleep" Yoongi yawned and proceeded back to there shared house with Hobi.

"Where is that little boy?" Taehyung scratched his head when he suddenly saw his cousin writing something on his notebook under a tree.

"Are you in some of those shit dramas right now?" Taehyung arched his eyebrows and leaned back against the tree.

"You just have to be sassy all the time you alien" Taehyun complained as he was having none of the older's sarcastic remarks.

"Back to the point Kid, Can you do me a favor?" Taehyunh asked.

"What is it hyung?" Taehyun stopped drawing and looked at his cousin.

"I need you to bake me some those delicious brownies today" Taehyung smiled at the thought of him eating the brownies in his bedroom alone.

"And what's the payment?" Taehyun questioned.

"I'll let you have one of my many Gucci bags" Taehyung squealed.

"Ugh. Fine" Taehyun rolled his eyes and smiled secretly.

"You totally love it" Taehyung smirked.

"Shut it Hyung" Taehyun stood up and went back to his house to prepare the brownies.

"I can't wait to have those brownies in my tummy!" Taehyung grinned idiotly.

"You're so cute... And you're all mine" Jungkook being the creepy stalker he is, Spied on taehyung creepily.

Jungkook's P. O. V
I went back to our pack.Contented on what I saw until a sudden God of Destruction comes down. Ofcourse breaking a vase on the way down bit still managed to look perfectly fine.

"Here's your information you creepy ass perverts" Namjoon smiled showing his dimples.

"Stop smiling. It creeps me the fuck out" Jungkook scoffed and looked down at the paper.

Jimin did the same and smirked.

"We've got ourselves some good ass mates right here kook" Jimin eyed his ever so beautiful mate.

"Your welcome you dorks" Namjoon climbed up the stairs but not without breaking a painting.

"What the fuck namjoon? Do you have the god of destruction in you or some shit?!" Jungkook asked pissed off.

"Who knows fucker?" Namjoon smiled and dashing off upstairs knowing that he'll get killed if he stayed down longer.

"Whatever.. I just want my mate here" Jungkook mumbled as he thinks about his mate's good looking features, His perfect nose, Perfect plump lips, Puppy Doe like eyes, and his glorious plump ass.

"Stop Day dreaming kook, It's creeping me the fuck up" Jimin snorted.

"Shut up you midget" Jungkook eyed jimin and went to the kitchen.

"Just wait taehyung.. And you'll be mine" Jungkook smirked like the creepy ass he is.

Without noticing jimin took a picture.

"This'll be a good meme"

"Oh shit.. Wrong one."

"Hah

"Hah.. There we go" Jimin smiled happily.

Think of a saying to caption that picture. Comment it!

 Comment it!