🍪Drawing🍪

Kim Taehyung's P. O. V

"Heyyyy....Are my brownies ready?" I smiled cheekily.

"It's almost done, Your impatient butt can sit on the couch over there" Taehyun pointed at the black couch in the living room.

"Hmm.. Alright, Anywho.. I found my mate today!" I plopped down the couch and I could hear Taehyun squeal.

"Really?" Taehyun beamed up.

"Did you hear what I said or are y'all deaf?" I answered sarcastically.

"Huff! Here are your brownies you big baby!" Taehyun literally shoved the freshly wrapped brownies at me.

"Here's my Gucci bag.. That will be yours from now on" I kissed the bag and waved goodbye.

"You Will forever be remembered.." I wiped my imaginary tears.

Taehyun rolled his eyes at his dramatic hyung who was fussing over a Gucci bag.

"I'll take my leave then! Bye Taehyun! And don't forget... IfIeverseeascratchonthebagiwillkillyou" I said as I closed the door and opened the wrapper that covers the brownies.

"I better go home or else Hobi will whoop my ass" I mumbled as I walked back to our shared house.

-----------------------------------

/Time skip/ The next day...

3rd Person's P. O. V

Taehyung got up quite early today since he has a so called "Hangout".

It was 8:30 in the morning and taehyung was scrolling through his instagram.

Yes, Wolves have phones.. They live like humans actually. Humans has treated the wolves very excellent these past decades and it has never changed. Wolves and Humans get along, Some even are in a relationship and People has no problem what so ever.

"I should post a picture today.." Taehyung tapped the camera and snapped a picture of him in bed. He posted it and Took a shower and checked at his phone again.

TaeTheLionBae

972,857 Likes562,326 CommentsWoke up and decided I'll take a pic

972,857 Likes
562,326 Comments
Woke up and decided I'll take a pic.. This Lion is still sleepy tho ♥(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

"Wah... I just took a good 1 hour shower and this shenanigan happened? Not complaining tho" Taehyung smiled at all the comments that his followers left him.

Taehyung is very popular even to humans.. He doesn't know why tho.

"I should go and get breakfast now.. I'm starving like the lion I am" Taehyung rubbed his tummy and proceeded down stairs.

"G'morning Gramps!" Taehyung smiled.

"Good Morning Kid.. Now shut up and let me read in peace" Yoongi flipped the newspaper and reads once more.

"He really is a grandpa.." Taehyung mumbled as he looked at the note that was left by his Hobi Hyung.

"Hey You sarcastic little brat, Ima be out for work and I certainly don't want you coming home late, Your curfew for today is 7:30 Pm"

-From your favorite Bitch and Hyung

"Psh.. 7:30?How about.... No" Taehyung grabbed a slice of bread and put it in the toaster for a while and once it popped out,Of course he ate it.

Contented on what he has put on for today,He decides to draw a little In the forest.

This is what taetae wore y'all

"What should I draw?" Taehyung mumbled as he tilted his head sideways to think of a cool concept.

"Oh I know!" Taehyung smiled at his thoughts and started to draw.

A few hours later in the forest where taehyung is drawing..

It was now 2:30 Pm which means.. He skipped his lunch. But this time he felt something different.. It was scary.. Really really scary.

He's not hungry!

Taehyung has finished his drawing after some little naps every now and then.

Credits to the artist who drew this! Its bootaeful.

"Finally done

"Finally done... Should I head back? Nah.. Ima just wait until it's time for the hangout" Taehyung mumbled sleepily as he laid down and slept.

Not knowing the a certain ravenette was watching and claiming what was his.

This chapter was pretty boring but the next one will have some spice.... ( ̄3 ̄)