Updates and New Book!

Okay, hello guys, greetings!

Let's start with my new book first, it's called Paris in the Rain— a Jaeyong fanfic as well and I've been working on it for a few weeks now. I'll give the plot down here just to give you a gist, however it's also on the page as well.

Plot :When Fate and Destiny decided to put twists, confusions, happiness and sadness in one cup of tea—

Plot :
When Fate and Destiny decided to put twists, confusions, happiness and sadness in one cup of tea—

It was theirs.

Taeyong was only a simple dancer who wanted to show his emotions through his passion but was pushed to join a team to show his talent off to the whole word, a teacher urging him to join the theatre cast due to his exceptional abilities, and his best friend, Ten being his guardian angel that went with him through his life journey. Yet he was only interested in one thing— his neighbor's broken love story.

Jaehyun was a member of the biggest group, NCT. He dwelled in fame, friends and cameras that flashed in front of his eyes. When he searched for something different, away from the world of fame and scandals, he didn't expect to find a gentle, sullen beauty underneath the room's low glow with the soft lull of the rain behind his ears.

Taeyong searched for the pieces of a broken love story and Jaehyun searched for a beautiful love story of his own-

—with a beauty holding his hand.
—————
Now don't kill me yet, this is something I've planned for a while now however I am not abandoning this story. I am planning to drastrically rewrite it and change a lot of chapters(maybe delete or add some idk) to make it something better.

I will also probably change the cover since I've found better pictures and since I've changed my username as well.

Updates will be less frequent for this since I might be unpublishing this, or maybe I won't just so new readers can read and I've got a whole lot stocked up for my two stories so just you wait!💛💛

By the way, my first ever written sex scene will be on the other book, just because of random reasons and it fits much better there since it's cleaner and more well-written so please check that out if you can!

Love lots, cheriélipz🥀