Story Seven: Seele: Part Two

Start from the beginning

"So what are we waiting for?" Asked bronya. Seele smiled "Just wait." Suddenly Alex appeared and said to seele "She's... Asleep, I am just wondering is that normal?" Roza looked up and said "She goes to sleep at 7 pm sharp." Before lying back down. Alex nodded "Alright we need to leave. You all coming." Seele nodded which shocked Bronya "Seele, are you sure?" She smiled at Bronya and said "I trust him. You gonna come too?" Bonya nodded and said "If seele trusts you, I trust you." Alex then looked at Rozaliya and said "I guess we should take her too."

Meanwhile in arc city. Kiana sliced through beasts with little effort. As beasts attempted to sneak up behind her she smiled and destroyed them all. "Ha, Ha. I win." Fu Hua then appeared and said "Good job Kiana but you should move a couple metres to the left." Kiana sighed and did it. She then watched as four figures appeared "Uh the bronya doesn't feel good." Kiana growled "BRONYA!!" Bronya then looked up "K-Kiana?" Before anyone could do anything Kiana knocked them out.

Alex, Seele and bronya woke up on a couch with their hands tied and Kiana staring at them looking pissed off. "ALRIGHT, HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND ME." She yelled. "The Bronya just followed subject Alex." Kiana then looked at Alex and said "Oh Alex huh, been a while. Why me." Alex chuckled "Because you owe me a favor." Kiana sighed "Alright then, also who is the pink and blue haired girl." Seele smiled and responded with "Seele and I am Bronya's sister. Oh and that's rozaliya, her twin sister tried to kill her." Kiana breathed through teeth "Oh, I now feel bad for her. We'll head out in a few days, there are a few things I need to do first. Oh and let me untie your hands." Bronya then asked "Why won't you come back? Everyone misses you." Kiana sighed at that "I won't go back because I am a monster, I killed too many. I killed..." Kiana stopped and turned to bronya with tears "I killed Himeko."

Kiana was crying with bronya comforting her and Seele whispered to Alex "Hey, can I talk to you for a moment?" Alex smiled and nodded. The to then went outside and seele said "Thank you." Alex looked confused "Huh, for what?" Seele giggled "For not leaving us. I appreciate it." Alex smiled "No problem." Seele then went up close to and hugged him. Alex smirked at that and hugged her back. Seele then yawned and Alex said "Are you tired?" Seele nodded and the two went inside.

When Alex and Seele got to where Kiana was they found her calmed down and bronya checking on Rozaliya. Kiana came out and said "Hey, sorry for tying your hands before. It was just dark and I didn't recognize you. That and I thought you would take me away." Alex chuckled "I see. I should get Seele to a bed." Kiana gave a short "Hah" and said "First door on the right, and hey you two would make a great couple." Both Alex and Seele blushed and Kiana laughed "Ah you two, well I'll see you in the morning."

Alex and Seele got in the bed and Alex was about to go to sleep when he saw those red eyes "Hello, Alex" Said Seele. Alex smirked "Hello Seele's other side. Nice to see you." She giggled and said "I want to do many things to you." Alex chuckled "Oh, then you must like me too." Seele's other side then blushed hard "Ah, you, you." She then turned and sighed "I'm sorry, both of us are now fighting over you. But that's because we both like you. what's the point in me and her fighting over you if we both just get you." Alex looked confused "What are you saying?" She giggled and pinned Alex down "I'm saying we both are willing to date you if you're ok with it?" Alex smiled "I see, Well it's fine, as long as you both share, and since you two are technically one, it won't be weird, Right?" Alex then heard Seeles giggle "Nope, it won't be weird. I promise you that."

The next day arrived and everyone got up ready for the day. Everyone then saw Kiana who was already awake. "Awake already?" Said bronya who was still half asleep. Kiana smiled and said  "I never slept. I had to go out a take care of some beasts who were harassing civilians." Alex then said "So your mostly cathemeral." Kiana chuckled "Yeah, but I still rest. Can't help the city if I'm tired, but that's rare." 

Liliya exited the sea and when she saw Theresa she shook her head. Theresa knew what she meant, Bronya and Rozaliya were gone. "Let's head to the hyperion, We'll go back home." As the two walked up to the hyperion Liliya smirked behind theresa's back, she now got a chance to infiltrate st freya and start her plan to do what she must.

"Wow, even though it is day, it still looks dark here." Said Alex wandering through the city with Seele going to get some supplies. "Wow, the world sure looks nice from up here. So much has changed in the last couple of years." Seele then went close to Alex and sighed "What will happen after you defeat Liliya?" Alex looked at Seele and smiled "Life goes back to normal." Seele then looked up at Alex "But what if you don't make it?" Alex was shocked "Seele, I'll make sure we all make it, that's a promise." Seele gave an unnerving smile "O-ok, I am just worried about you. Scared that one day I'll wake up and you will be Missing, gone without a trace." Alex smiled at seele "Don't worry, I will never leave you as long as I am alive."

The two got to the store and Alex said "First some meds for Rozaliya. Kiana wanted some ramen. (Little light for Kiana but hey, it's what she wants.) Bronya didn't want anything and What do you want Seele?" He then looked to her and saw that she smiled "Something savory." Alex nodded "Ok then."

The two first got a couple of packets for Kiana, then they went to get the medicine for Rozaliya. On the way over seele asked "What did you inject into Rozaliya before when we were in the sea?" Alex smiled "Ah, just a cure. Project end had poisoned Rozaliya. However with the stab wound she is at risk of infection. That's why I'm getting some meds for her." Seele nodded 

After getting the meds and something for themselves, Alex and Seele left the store and walked back to Kiana's hideout. The two walked along and saw a giant building in the distance. "Woah, that's big." Said Seele looking over at the building. Alex smiled "I wonder what it's for." he said As he looked over too. He then noticed the writing on the side all he could see however was "Life sciences." Alex then wondered "Is that's one of the world serpent's bases. The original universe seems to make that out to be."

The two got back and They saw Bronya sitting on a couch with Roza looking a little pale. Bronya got up and said "Subject Rozaliya isn't looking too good, she began looking pale a few minutes ago." Alex rushed over to her and said "Good then it's not too late to save her." Alex then pulled out the meds and said to Rozaliya "Here take a few of these. It should help you out." Rozaliya took them and Alex said "Ok, once Kiana gets back I should talk about our plan."

"Principle, what happened to Bronya." Said Mei as she and Tesla entered St freya. Theresa sighed "You should ask liliya, she knows what happened." Mei looked at Liliya and grinned "I killed them." Everyone looked at Liliya as she summoned some blue orbs and trapped the four members inside. "I Project end will destroy all, but first I must make an army. The St Freya valkyries will do nicely." Mei, Theresa, Tesla and Einstein were paralyzed, this was the end and they knew only one person could help them now