Chapter 14: Pride VS Wrath

ابدأ من البداية

After a bit of decimating skeletons, there was only one skeleton left.

Diane asked, "We powered up big time, didn't we?"

The skeleton soon started to power up with all the dark energy from the defeated skeletons.

Diane said, "What incredible power!".

King asked, "It can't be... is all the energy of the destroyed spirits flowing into that one?".

Merlin said, "There's no way it would be able to handle all of that... the immense magical power of the one who was once called the next Demon King. The amount of magic it has absorbed should be enough to cause it to explode in 3... 2... 1...".

The skeleton exploded into many pieces.

Morgana's POV*

I tried using 'Hell Blaze' to escape the 'Dark Cocoon'.

Melascula soon told me about her loss to The Seven Deadly Sins before leaving me here to give in to my anger.

Third Person POV*

Merlin suddenly shouted, "Everyone, focus and hold firmly to your consciousness!! It's trying to possess us!!!".

Everyone did as Merlin asked, and held onto their consciousness.

Diane's eye's began bleeding.

Diane asked, "Can I kill them?".

King shouted, "Diane!! Please stop this!! You're not yourself right now!!!".

Diane laughed sadistically as she span her Sacred Treasure Gideon and did the 'Drole Dance'.

Everyone besides Escanor moved out of the way.

Merlin said, "It seems this is different from a normal hypnosis induced state of delirium.".

King said, "That's not Melascula's magic... it looks like the vengeful souls of the people killed in the massacre are possessing her.".

Merlin said, "This puts us in a seriously bad situation...".

Ban asked, "...How are we supposed to defeat something like that?".

King said, "I have no idea!! But we've got to do something...".

King tried to reason with Diane but it had no effect.

Diane went into hit King with her Sacred Treasure.

Escanor then went in and punched her in the gut destroying some of her armor and pushing her back.

Escanor landed and said, "In consideration of you being a girl, I avoided hitting your face.".

Diane threw a punch.

Escanor said, "How brash, how bold, to completely ignore my kindness, very well, then let us carry on this discussion with our fists until you are settled down.".

Gowther walked over and said, "Wait, Escanor... It's exactly as King said,... there's no need for us to hurt Diane...".

Elaine and Elizabeth arrived soon after and healed King and Diane's wounds.

Elizabeth walked over and asked, "Merlin... where is Morgana right now?".

Merlin did not answer.

Gowther asked, "Merlin? The Princess asked, you a question...?".

Elizabeth walked up to Merlin and said, "...I could hardly recognize you. I can't believe how beautiful you've gotten. You really have become a full grown woman...".