CHAPTER 5 ~ *whisper shout* HELP ME!

My ass claps quietly as we walk.

We sit next to each other on the bleachers overlooking an empty football field. 

The smell of freshly watered grass is really freshening.

Sure, it's empty but this place is kept clean and neat. 

The blondie in front of me though looks like a real player. He just looks like one.

"This school runs legacies, our parents live theirs we need to do the same and carry on."

Okay Wattpad.

"I am the most powerful Alpha right now and it needs to stay that way. I can tell that someone's been trying to get me out ever since Rosalia's accident."

"Who dafuq is Rosalia?"

He glares at me and I just roll my eyes, yawning playfully.

" All of these Alphas need Lunas you know. The women in power next to their men are more powerful than you think. You provide strength, immunity and prosperity no matter what. The guys in this school don't just have girlfriends we have queens to spend the rest of our lives with." 

He did not just refer to himself as the most powerful person here.

And he did not just say that he's a werewolf.

This is bullshit.

First I'm in some mafia book now I can't seriously be living in a werewolf book right now, I do not have the time for this quite frankly.

"Lena, I can't be a king without a queen."

I finally get to roll my eyes and look at him, "Me, you want me to be your fake girlfriend just because your reputation's at stake?"

Hahaha, nigga please.

" Yes, I can see through bullshit because one ...you just met me, scratch that you kidnapped me trying to be nice and cute just to use me because you think you've figured me out. No bitch I've figured you out and I'm no queen. I don't even belong here."

I'm on fire, and pissed but still....
I am so pissed right now but he looks normal as if I haven't said anything.

His eyes straighten and he looks me dead in the eyes with those creepy as green things of his.

My butt made a noise.

But he didn't hear it.

Thank God.

 He sighs and goes, "That's not even the half of it. In three months, I'm supposed to propose and marry you. It has to go according to plan besides, why should I care what you think, you are my hostage. I decide whether you're going to live or die and I suggest you shut your mouth and do exactly what I tell you and when I tell you do you understand?"He says so lowly but painfully like I've been cut by a knife. 

I then feel a buldge on my belly button, it presses hard against me

And no...it's not his pee pee.

I haven't even touched him yet.

I slowly look down to see the dangerous weapon in his hand.

It's a classic black hand gun, although it has cool white roses engraved. It's pretty okay?

But not the time to admire somebody's gun.

I was scared for the moment. I imagined the bullet ripping my flesh open, burning me with it's heat and me bleeding out in the middle of the school of psychopaths where I'll never be looked for or found because I spent my whole life dumping nobodies and falling in love with anime characters.