i'm so drunk.

chantelle: sorry.. i was straightening my hair.

liam smiles, lazily as chantelle's text appears on his screen.

liam: oooh 🤭😍😍🤣

his mind begins to wonder off and he smiles as his fantasies come to life.

chantelle: you alright, babe?

chantelle checks the time and sees 4:48pm. she starts to get ready whilst waiting for liam to reply.

liam hears his phone go off and realises that he has to get ready.

he quickly texts her back before rushing to put on his dark grey sweater and black trousers.

liam: yeah

he runs his hands through his hair and tries to style it. then he places his shoes on before grabbing his phone, wallet and car keys.

liam doesn't forget to wear the chain that chantelle got him for his birthday.

he looks in the mirror and smiles.

even in his drunk state, he can't deny he's handsome.

he steps outside and the fresh late night air seems to hit him. he takes a deep breath and tries to sober up.

"liam." chantelle's small, sweet voice calls out to him from the other side of the fence. he turns his head to her and his eyes widen, happily.

chantelle seems to glisten in his eyes. as she looks up at him, her skin glows and he can't resist her beauty.

"chantelle.. you look amazing." he says before kissing her cheek.

chantelle frowns when she smells the vodka. he notices and steps back.

"you've been drinking, haven't you?" she asks before crossing her brown arms across her almost bare chest. liam pouts at this and takes her hands into his, smoothly.

"yes.. i'm sorry." he says his eyes shining, adorably. chantelle rolls her eyes and scoffs.

"that's why you were sending me all those emojis." she whispers, before glancing at him. she places her hand on his cheek and looks at him her eyes full of concern.

"are you sober enough to be driving?" she says watching his eyes float down towards her bare chest. liam licks his lips before nodding.

"well then, let's go." she says before flicking his cheek. "stop looking at me there!!!"

liam chuckles before walking over to his car and opening the passengers seat for her.

she smiles and gets in, somewhat excited and worried.

liam starts the car and begins to drive towards the town centre.

"umm.. what are we seeing?" chantelle asks glancing at liam as he grips the steering wheel.

"the invisible man." he says before indicating right to turn into the car park.

"great, a horror film." she says unenthusiastic. liam scoffs.

"you scared?" he asks parking, smoothly. chantelle tucks her straightened hair behind her ear with a weary smile on her lips.

"no, but i watched the trailer and-" she stops when liam looks at her. "it looks scary."

"you look scary." he says before winking and getting out of his car. she stays seated with a pleased smile on her lips.

liam opens the door and helps her out, "let's go and get some snacks!" he excitedly begins to drag her into the cinema.

"talk about mood swings." chantelle whispers to herself as they begin to scan the selection of confectionery and other treats.

"can we have one large sweet and salted popcorn and two strawberry slushies?" she demands before liam can choose. liam glances at her, slightly shocked.

"that would be £8.75." the cashier says with a smile as chantelle gets out her purse.

liam watches for a moment before looking away at the other people who are queuing up to see 'the invisible man'.

he sees a man who looks somewhat familiar and furrows his brows.

i know him from somewhere.

"liam." chantelle says tapping his arm. he turns to her and takes the popcorn bag while she holds the slushies.

"let's go."