Chapter - 64 The Night of Celebrations (I)

Start from the beginning

The lawn sparkled like a fairy dripped in lights and glamour

Chairs were arranged in the middle just below the grand stage. Food stalls, DJ corner, additional dance floor and a massive bar counter were placed on either sides. Guests had started to fill in the seats, suddenly occupying the once vacant garden. There was even a poolside arrangement for those who wanted to seclude and yet enjoy the function. But to everyone's delight, the stage was something worth staring. 

Soft lights illuminated the platform and threw its myriad colours even to the farthest corner of the huge garden

Soft lights illuminated the platform and threw its myriad colours even to the farthest corner of the huge garden. The setting was everything magical. More dreamy than the couple could ever wish for. Their family members had already arrived and so did the prolific guests. Karan, parents and siblings of the couple, their close friends and the stars of the night - Sidharth and Alia were all inside the bungalow. They were waiting to make an entry worth remembering. 

As per the choreographers instruction, the soon to be wedded pair along with their parents, siblings and the squad, were supposed to come down in a couple procession. The rehearsals for this entry was hilarious to begin with. And little Armaan was the only un-paired individual (Adhiraj was hard to convince joining) on the list. So he would come with his Kayyjoo ! 

"Ready ?" 

Asked Armaan loudly enough for an entire procession behind him to hear. Giggling at his anticipation, the elders screamed together "Yes Captain! Lead the way." The champ held on to his Kayjo's hand, dressed in another cute little kurta pyjama, waving at everyone. As they began to move in slow steps from the house entrance towards the main stage, 'Ishq Waala Love' played its magic in the air. Sidharth and Alia walked hand in hand, grinning ear to ear, the guests rose to applaud the procession.

Loud cheers floated in the atmosphere as all eyes stood transfixed on the couple and their closed one's. If not for them, they wouldn't have walked the aisle this way. So under their compulsion, the gang along with both sets of parents and siblings, joined them in the couple march.