S e h u n [ NG! ]

You are working as a staff for a new drama and the lead male actor of the new drama was the very popular Oh Sehun. He had a crush on you for a long time already.

Director : " Cut! Let's do the next scene! "

The next scene was a kissing scene and you are holding on to a reflector light standing next to Sehun.

Sehun POV : How I wish I was kissing (y/n) instead!

Director : " Ready, Action! "

Director : " NG! "

They had to redo the kissing scene again for the 5th time as the actress had terrible kissing skills. (A/N : Of course they had to redo! Imagine you're kissing Sehun. It is like a daydream!)

Sehun : " Yah, don't you know how to kiss? "

Actress : " Aish, people can make mistakes you know?! "

Sehun : " Let me teach you how "

Sehun pulls your waist to him and cup your face as he kisses you.

Bwo?!

Sehun : " This is how you kiss, arasso? "

What just happened?

You were shocked like electric shock.

(E E ELECTRIC SHOCK, NANANANANANANA)

Sehun smiled at you brightly while you blushed red.

Sehun : " You should feel lucky that you have gotten a kiss from me, a really handsome actor. What's with that face (y/n). "

Note : Hey! Have you watched the MAMA Asian awards? EXO WONNNNNNNN 4 AWARDDDDDSSSSSS!!!!! YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!! But the speech that Lay gave during an award made me feel kinda sad. But in my heart OT12 is forever :) Exo! WE ARE ONE! 오빠 사랑해! EXO-L FOR LIFE! L FOR LOVE! LOVE FOR 12!