Kris [I'm his wife] Chapter 2

I looked at my house, it's been so long. I started to remember some memories of my childhood and my first love whom I never seen again. How I wish I could. I opened the gate of my house and knocked lightly onto the door. "Eomma! I'm home!" "I'm coming!" my mother then opened the door. "Oh my darling, good to see you again" she hugged me tightly. "Eomma, I missed you so much!" "Oh come in my dear, I was busy cooking." I looked around at my house again, as usual my house was simple and cozy. It was the best!

I was still wondering what eomma wanted tell me though! "Eomma, where's Appa?" "He's at the back yard busy barbecuing" I took quick steps to the back yard and saw Appa. "Appa!" "Yoo Ra ah! You're back home!" Appa also hugged me tightly. "How's life there?" "Fine, I guess" Though today was the worst day. I recalled about that blond furball. I walked to the sofa and take a seat.

On the coffee table, I saw something. It looks like letter or is it a contract? When I was about to pick up that paper eomma quickly took it away. "Eomma, what is that?" "My dear, I'm going to tell you something now about, please don't be too surprised" "What is it mother?" my heart starts beating faster.

"You're getting married"

I felt that my brain almost exploded, I don't know how to react like and I'm really shock like electric shock. "What do you mean eomma?!" "Me?" "Who am I marrying?" "This is a joke right?"

My mother looked at me with sorry, "I'm sorry my dear, you see, your father's company bankrupt and his friend is willing to help him but in only one condition." my eomma sighed.

"In return you have to marry his son because he thinks his son is cold and works too much and doesn't have time to date anyone. He wants you to change him so he wants you to marry his son"

"So you agreed? You agreed just like that?" I wanted to cry but I held in my tears. I thought and thought, I decided to help my parents so . . . I've no choice now but to marry his son. I wonder how hye sun will react to this.

"I'm sorry, yoo ra ah but his dad says if it doesn't work out then both of you can divorce. It's only that the contract says 3 years later." Eomma held my hands with tears in her eyes. Just then, the door bell rang. "I think they're here" she went and opened the door and it was my "in laws" they walked in and my jaw dropped.

It was the guy, that CEO of WYF enterprise, that blond furball? That annoying brat who called me AJUMMA? WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING?! I'M GOING TO MARRY HIM? I WAS HIS MAID JUST A WHILE AND NOW I'M HIS WIFE? IM GOING TO STICK WITH THIS GUY? Part of me is crying but part of me is happy because he is handsome but his attitude SUCKSSS!!!!!

"AJUMMA?!" he shouted. "BLOND FURBALL?!" I shouted.

"Both of you know each other?" his mother said. "No!" We shouted in unison. Everyone then sat down at the living room. And we shot glares at each other. "Hi yoo ra ah, I'm your fiance's eomma, I'm sorry that I've shocked you. Please help me take care of Kris then." So his name is Kris. "No, aunty, it's fine." I smiled as sweetly as I can.

Kris suddenly looked nice, "Hi, my name is Kris and I'm the CEO of WYF enterprise. I'm pleased to meet you" I thought he was cold. After all the self intros, we proceed to sign the marriage contract. I giggled a little when I remember how I kicked him. "It's not funny ajumma" "Yes it is" I whispered. He was blushing? Oh at least he is not that cold. He don't date? Is he gay?

"Should I tell your parents that you made me your maid and I kicked your thing?" I whispered in his ear. "Don't you dare!" He whispered back. "Well, I could do whatever I want Kris, I'm your wife" I teased.

I pretend I was going to say but he kissed me on my LIPS?! LIPS?! LIPS?!

Kris: "Finally, you can shut up" He smirked at me.

My face was all red and burning like fire.

"Looks like both of you are going along well" his eomma said while smiling brightly.

"I think I'm going to carry my grandchildren soon!" She added.

GRANDCHILDREN?

Kris and I flushed red.

Kris P.O.V.

She is actually quite cute. Her expression was really funny when I kissed her. Her lips are really soft. Wait, Kris. What are doing? Are you falling in love with her? What the? She's going to become my wife though. Is it a good thing or a bad thing. Why do I feel like I want to protect her? She just ruined my car with a scratch and ... how did I? Grandchildren? Oh my god, this is going to far.

End of P.O.V.

"Well, we will be having a party next week! And I'll be sending both of you on a honeymoon in Bali!"

WHAT? HONEYMOON?

His mother smiled at me. "Oh Kris, you should introduce your wife to your friends too!" "Yes, mother." Kris replied. His friends? I'm kinda curious about that.

A/N : How is my story going? Oh gosh! Comment please!!! Btw, have you guys seen Kris's NEW MV YET? He looked so handsome!!!

Wu Yifan (Kris) has released his original soundtrack's music video for the song "Somewhere Only We Know" on November 13th. This is his first music video since his break from the group EXO earlier this year.

The actor and singer takes on his first track with "Somewhere Only We Know," a song he has taken the time to produce and compose himself as a gift for his fans.

The music video not only shares several scenes from his upcoming leading Chinese film Somewhere Only We Know, but also solo shots of the singer immersing himself into the lyrics as he sings.

Somewhere Only We Know stars Wang Likun, Zhang Chao, and Re Yizha, as well as Wu Yifan as the male lead, and is scheduled to be released on Valentine's Day 2015.