C h a n Y e o l [ B e a c h ]

Today you and your boyfriend Chanyeol are going on a date and both of you have decided to go to the beach .

Wear this swimsuit and I'm sure Chanyeol will love it

My bff's words flashed into my mind as I looked at the swimsuit that I've bought the other day.

"OMG!!! This is so embarrassing!!! I wonder what will Chanyeol say!!!"

I turned red as I started imaginating about Chanyeol looking at me.

"Will I even look good in this ..." I sighed.

"Argh! Whatever I don't care anymore!" I growled and slipped into that swimsuit.

I then look at myself in the mirror.

"Actually... *hesitates* I don't look that bad in it, the workouts must have done the trick" I grinned.

I then started packing all the things I need for the beach into my back pack. I wore a light white dress over my swimsuit and put on a cap that Chanyeol gave me and finish up with my cute flip flops ready to go.

Note : I was pretty amazed by the number of caps Chanyeol have, it was totally insane *watch room mate*

"Beep beep"

"_____! Chanyeol have arrived!" My mother told me.

"Okay!"

I walked down the stairs worring in anxiety. Gawd! Why on earth am I so nervous, Chanyeol is my boyfriend and this is not the first time we are on a date!

"Hey Jagi, looking good" he winked.

"You too... you look han...d...some" I blushed.

Gawd! That damn wink! Well, every time Chanyeol called me Jagi or my name I can't help but to let my heart flutter like crazy.

"Let's go!"

I nodded as we head towards the door.

"Anneyoung eomma!" I told Mother.

"Anneyoung! Have fun!"

Both of us sat in the car and Chanyeol sat on the driver sit. I was going to pull that seat belt but Chanyeol came over.

"That's a boyfriend's job" he smiled as he put on the seat belt for me, during that few seconds he stole a kiss from me a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Yah..." I blushed.

"That's another use for having a car Jagi" he whispered into my ears.

A moment later, we reached the beach and the scenery was beautiful. White sands and the blue sea and of course, hot chicks and hawt guys. *laughs*

"Chanyeol ah, let's go swim!"

"Okay Jagi" he smiled.

Now is the time to show that swimsuit, I took of my white dress inside the car. I took a deep breath and came out of the car.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

"Jagi!"

I heard _____ and I turned around and I saw her... her in her... swimsuit. She looked so good in it, I never knew her figure was that amazing.

"W...wow"

"You looked really...good" I blushed as I looked on the ground while rubbing my neck.

Your P.O.V

I blushed.

O\\\\O

"Thank you"

I saw Chanyeol's six packs and blushed again.

Slowly both of us linked arms and strolled on the beach, we talked and laughed together.

Of course many eyes were on us. Out of the blue, a guy popped outta nowhere.

"Hey, hottie. Looking hot eh?" the guy whistled.

Chanyeol's eyebrows furrowed.

"Ahem! *coughs* Thank you for the compliment of MY GIRLFRIEND. Can you please get outta the way NOW?" Chanyeol slip his hand onto my waist pulling me so close to him.

The random guy rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Jagi... are you jealous?" I asked.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

"Jagi... are you jealous?"

Shit, she got me!

"Of course not, *faked laughed*" I lied.

"Oh..."

After a little silence...

"Btw, I don't think you should wear this kinda swimsuit Jagiya, it's ... attracting alot of attention..."

"Caught you, you were jealous weren't you ?"

Shit!

"No"

"Yes!"

"No"

"Yes!"

"Fine, I was, I was really jealous that other guys were looking at you especially that bastard just now"

"Oh Chanyeol, nuh chongmal keopta"

"Btw, you really should not wear that again okay? And if even if you wear it, I am the only one who will see it okay, you are mine and you always belong to me."

"You're so childish *chuckle*"

"Jagi, I'm serious here!"

Your P.O.V

Chanyeol wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my cheek. I stood there frozen for a while.

"I love you and I'm addicted to you like you're a drug and I'm overdosed" Chanyeol whispered.

"I love you too" I kissed his lips gently and saw his shocked face.

Note : Gosh, this one shot took me so long but I can't stop melting thinking about this >////< Btw, to those who have voted for my fanfics thank you so much, I feel so happy and grateful like I have earned money which is a nah! There will be more fanfics and stories coming up I hope someone will read them ! Xoxo, Me ♡