K a i [ M y B o s s ]

This is requested by @ShanelleShaoNing

Sorry that I took a gazillion years to do this, I'm really sawry! Hope you enjoy! I'm also sawry if this isn't well written, forgive me!

Kai is your boss and you are working in his hotel and he is having a blind date with a girl which his mother had arranged for him. But he wanted to escape because his date was annoying and clinggy. His mother chose her because she was the daughter of a rich enterprise.

It was a fine Saturday and Kai is sitting with his arranged date, unhappy. His date was wearing a very skimpy dress and she kept touching Kai. Kai sipped his coffee and kept rolling his eyes.

" Kai, can I kiss you? " she started moving closer to Kai. He almosted spit the entire thing out.

" No thanks "

Kai quickly dodge away as he ate his Chocolate muffin.

Kai's P.O.V :

I need to get outta here, thank goodness, I've brought a mascarra with me from sis's room. I quickly pulled out the mascara from my pocket and said,

" Excuse me, I need to touch up my makeup " I showed her the mascarra.

" Bye! I need to go! " I waved the mascara and walked away.

Finally escaped from that crazy woman. Ha! The mascarra trick work just fine!

A/N : For those who didn't understand, Kai wanted to trick the girl into thinking that he was gay so that she would reject Kai and Kai could escape. (SAWRY ABOUT MAKING THIS SCENARIO COMPLICATED BUT THIS IS SO XD )

I thought she had already given up on me but unfortunately, she discovered my trick.

" Jong In! Come back right now! That mascarra belongs to your sister, I gave that to her! "

" You can't trick me! " She laughed evily.

Oh shit!

How did she?

Grr, nevermind. I should get outta here.

" Kai! Come back!! " she shrieked.

She started chasing me like a mad woman and I started running away.

End of P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were serving a cup of hot coffee to a customer when Kai bumped into you by accident.

Coffee splattered all over your uniform and Kai's tailored suit.

Before you could protested, he hold your hand and both of you ran together.

You : " What's going on Mr Kim? "

Kai : " Tell you later "

You and Kai ran into the lift lobby and he pressed on the 20th flour which is his own hotel room.

The mad woman was too late and could not catch up with Kai, she stomped her foot with anger, " I'm going to tell mom! "

Both of you laughed at her while the lift lobby closes.

And there was a sudden silence.

You : ... Erm ... Mr Kai, why ... did you pull me along ... with you?

Kai : Hmm ... *hesitates* because I want to?

He left you speechless as you blushed.

You were very nervous because you have never been this close to Kai before. You examined his looks, his messy blonde hair looked extremely hot on him, them eyes are really beautiful. Long lashes. His kissable plump lips. Overall, he is really handsome and really hawt. He made your heart beat so fast.

Kai : " Done checking me out? "

He smirked.

What? Did he just smirked?

You : " What? No! I didn't "

When the lift lobby opened, he brought you to his enormous room. You looked at the room with awe in your eyes.

You : " I'm sure that you can keep all types of animals in this room "

Kai : " Of course "

He smirked again!

Suddenly Kai unbuttons his white shirt.

You : " What ... what are you doing! "

You turned away and covered your eyes.

Kai : " Don't worry I won't do anything to you, just help me bring some new clothes from my wardrobe and clean this place. I am not going to go around with this mess right? " he chuckled.

You flushed red as you began to clean up his place.

You also took some of his clothes and place it on his couch.

Kai then came out of the bathroom with a towel hanging on his torso. You could see his milky abs.

Kai : " Like what you see? If you are going to find a boyfriend then he must have abs like these and he must be rich like me " he smirked as he walked closer to you.

What a show off.

Kai : " Oh wait, he have to look very sexy and charming like me too. "

You : " What a arrogant boss " you mumbled softly.

Kai : " What did you say? " he pulls your waist to him.

You : " Nothing " you quickly avoided his memerising eyes.

Kai : " Tell me "

He puts his face so close to you that your tip of your nose is touching his.

You : " I said that you are arrogant. " you pushed Kai away.

Kai : " That's not how you should treat your hot boss that you see everyday "

You let out a chuckle.

Jong in stared at your lips, he could not take it anymore, he pulled you in for a kiss, you tried to push him away but you slowly enjoyed kissing his soft plump lips.

Kai : " You know, I have liked you for a long time "

You : " Stalker "

Kai : " Be mine? "

You : " Sure Mr Kim Jongin "

He smiled brightly at you.

A/N : Thank all of you who have read this fanfic and voted for it, I'm appreciate it ♡♡♡ GOOD DAY! BYE!