#5 L u H a n [ H e l l T r a i n i n g ]

You and Luhan are both basketball captains because you both are very good in basketball but the thing is you and Luhan are so called "Enemies" because of some misunderstanding .

The truth is you both actually like each other but...

It was 2.00pm in the afternoon and it was time for your curriculum activity which was basketball .

You and your team members started playing for a little while.

When you were playing , the basketball coach suddenly tells you and Luhan to come over .

Without any hesitation , you and Luhan ran to the basketball coach .

"Today , you both will do some 'hell' training because the basketball tornement is around the corner and you both are captains" said coach .

"WHATTT !!!" you and Luhan exclaimed together .

Both of you looked at each other and you rolled your eyes .

You and Luhan were told to do some sit ups ,

"You should do it first" Luhan said .

"Fine !" You rolled your eyes .

You laid down on the floor and Luhan was already in front of you .

His hands grabbed onto your knees while his knees are on your foot , you had no idea why but you cannot stop blushing.

"Please be quick" Luhan said .

When you started to do the 3rd sit up , Luhan saw you blushing so hard .

" Am I that handsome ? " he smirked .

This time you blush even harder .

" I . . . I "

You were so embarrassed that you stood up suddenly and lost your balance .

You triped but Luhan grabbed you with his arms but you both fell onto the ground .

Both of your lips crashed together and your lips felt soft as you were kissing Luhan .

Luhan's ear turned red as you both stood up awkwardly .

Luhan turned around and back hug you , "Saranghae , would you like to be my Jagiya ?"