S e h u n [ O M G ]

You : "Today was a tiring day! Math is so difficult"

Your chinggu : "Aish!"

You : "Mental abuse to humans!"

Your chinggu : "Yah, have you seen the new transfer student yet? My chinggu said that he looked super cute!!! He has that LADY KILLER EYES!!!"

You : "OMG,OMO,OMG,OMO. Curious about how he looks mannnn!"

Your chinggu : "Same!!!"

You : "I wonder where he is!"

You were so busy talking to your chinggu, never did you realize who is sitting behind you.

You felt a tap on you shoulder.

Your chinggu : "Yah, look..kk behind you"

You turned behind in a swift movement, the tip of your nose gently brushed across someone's nose.

Your mind "Holy water! WHO'S THAT?!!! WAIT..." You looked infront and both of your eyes met, you see "LADY KILLER EYES?!" He leaned near your face and move his head slightly to the right. LIKE A CUTE PUPPY. You definitely blushed. His pale skin and tall built makes him looks so charming.

You pretty much just stoned there.

Sehun : "Lady killer?"
He smirked.

Sehun P.O.V

"Omo, her expression is so funny."

To be continued.

Note : AIGOO! I GOT NO FREAKING TIME 2 FREAKING WRITE! But I've got so many ideas I wanna share! I'm probably gonna write a vampire one! Cuz I watch that new kdrama "blood" starring goo hye sun & ahn jae hyun! OMG! I'm also gonna write some tragic ones which I have not finished yet! Pls anticipation horh! I'll put all my heart & soul in it HAHAS! Control our kpop feels, chinggu yah!