S e h u n [ P i g g y B a c k ]

You are a high schooler and you 'hate' Sehun because he always teases you but during Pe class today both of you had a little happening ...

You and your class were at the hall and the pe teacher said,

"Class, today we will have a little training before we start, please find a partner now."

After a moment everyone had a partner but you and Sehun were the only ones left.

"___ and Sehun ! You two can pair up." the teacher said.

"MWO?!" both of you yelled in unison.

"Aish ! What rotten luck" you said.

"Attention class ! For the training , we are going to do the piggy back first to train our stamina okay ? Now, the heavier person will piggy back the lighter one and after that we will switch partners again okay ?"

"Ne!!!"

You and Sehun just stood there looking blankly into space .

"YAH ! ___ and Sehun ! What are you doing , quickly start ! "

Sehun turned to your back, "Yah, quickly hop on"

"Never."

Sehun suddenly back hugged you tightly , "I thought girls love piggy backs" he whispered into your ear.

"YAH! Nuh miccheoso ?!"

You blushed as you turn around and looked at his face, "Fine... I'll do it" you said as you hop onto Sehun's back.

"Good girl" Sehun smirked.

Sehun then stood up and started walking, you were a little startled, "Se..Sehun-ah, don't you da..are drop me !" you warned.

"I'll hold tight, don't worry, by the way you have nice thighs ___ " Sehun teased.

"YAH ! BYUNTAE ! "

Sehun wanted to scare you a little bit so he pretend to drop you, you were so shocked that you were falling back but just in time Sehun hold you, his hands were wrapping around your waist.

"Jagiya, since when were you so pretty ?"

If you watch secret garden you will remember this line , hehe ^^