𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗜𝗥𝗖𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

"ᴵⁿ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵘᵐ ᵘᵖ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ˡⁱᶠᵉ⁻ ⁱᵗ ᵍᵒᵉˢ ᵒⁿ

"ᴵⁿ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵘᵐ ᵘᵖ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ˡⁱᶠᵉ⁻ ⁱᵗ ᵍᵒᵉˢ ᵒⁿ."

                                                            -Robert Foster

ANTE BELLUM

Life is often viewed as a problem. Free will. Determinism. Success. Intelligence. These are all academic difficulties; that is not why life is viewed as a difficulty. Grief. State of mind. Identity. Value. Appreciation. This is why it is viewed as a problem, all that was mentioned have the ability to render a human being to their knees and keep them there permanently if we let it.

A kid is not supposed to be this wise. A kid is supposed to be carefree, and have a sense of invincibility of whatever they set their minds to. But what happens when you take two essential variables out of the equation?

The issue cannot be solved. So what do we do?

We create the solution.

🅷🅾🅻🅰

¿Que tal? I hope everyone is safe and well, I know many must be either doing nothing or stressed over homework. Before they quarantine us, here in Honduras, I was missing just two weeks from class, so the stress wasn't that much. Right now I'm dedicating my free time to write, this book was previously called 'Risk in Love'. I decided to take it down because I believe it has a lot more to offer, so I thoroughly reviewed the plot line and realize there were a bunch of plot holes.

So this book is pretty much the same, excluding some parts. I change a few things in case you were reading this book or if you haven't read it, just ignore this and enjoy the book. The things I change are slight, the majority involve the character's background, and I even change a few names.

I hope this book is better than the first one. So, care to venture into what Ante Bellum means? Tell me in the comments what's the first thing that comes to your mind, then you can look it up on Google.

Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: This book does contain swearing, mostly in Spanish. Peter Parker and the rest of the Spider-Man cast belongs to MARVEL, I only owe my characters, made-up places, and character plot.