Chapter 18: So, we're playing daddy now?

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, baby," he chuckled while wrapping his arms around my waist. I was still trying to catch my breath and slow my heart down. Stupid jackass.

"How did your meeting go?" I managed to ask.

"Great! We made the deal with Rotec!" He smiled. Man I love this man's smiles. They are so much more attractive than his deceiving smirks.

"That's great!" I hugged him and took in his scent. "Mmm."

"Are you sniffing me again, kitten?" he chuckled. My nose has a mind of its own.

"I can't help it! You smell like sex on legs!" I exclaimed trying to pull away from him. He tightened his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"That's because I am sex on legs, kitten," he laughed. I rolled my eyes and pecked him on the lips. 

"Alright, Adonis. Let me go," I said. He released me and made to untie his tie. 

"So, what's wrong?" he asked as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"Well, I got a very shocking call today," I sighed walking to sit on the bed. 

"And what, my dear, was it about?" He was now taking off his pants. For a minute I just forgot everything I was going to say. He was so beautiful. Like seriously sex on legs. Sigh. And he's all mine! 

"Mmm," I licked my lips.

"Hey! Pervert, eyes up here," he motioned to his own eyes.

"Right, uh. It was from Anthony Swift,' I said offhandedly. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Goodness gracious! Will he please just pummel me into the bed already?!

"Your dad?" he stopped what he was doing. Aww! He was just about to take off his briefs! Damn it. So close.

"Yes. That Anthony Swift. How many Anthony Swifts do you know?" I began to stalk towards him. I didn't want to talk about my absentee father at the moment. I wanted to make love to my husband, or at least get a good quickie in before dinner.

"Rayce, focus," he said backing away from me. I licked my lips again.

"Lets stop talking, kay?" I  traced my hands up his arms and across to his chest. With my mouth I left chaste kisses on his collarbone.

"Okay," he said before pulling me to the bathroom with him.

"Yay! Shower sex!" I exclaimed before slamming the door behind us

~                                                                                ~                                                                     ~

"Dad?" Shawna said. "Could y'all please quiet down your shower sex? Some of us were trying to eat?"

I threw her a nasty look.

"What's 'sex' daddy?" Mickey asked me. I looked so horrified. Shawna hurriedly rushed the twins upstairs to their room.

"I can't believe my little girl just asked me that," I mumbled. Asher was laughing his ass off. "It's not funny, you idiot!"

"Awe, kitten. I'm sorry, love," he said kissing me on the cheek before fixing us both a plate of pizza. I grabbed two glasses of soda and sat them at the table."So, what did Anthony want? You never actually told me."

"Oh, right. He wants to meet me and Lecky in person. Something about getting to know us or whatever," I replied taking a bite of my pepperoni pizza. I let out a throaty sigh. Damn. I love pizza.

"Right, and I hope you said no," Asher said staring at my mouth. 

"No, I actually didn't," I replied.

"Are you serious? Why the hell do you want to meet him?" he exclaimed. I sat my pizza back on my plate and looked at him.

"He's my father. I kind of want to know about the man. I mean he fucked my mom and produced this beautiful, wonderful individual sitting across from you," I said.

"That's true, but Rayce, what about Michael?" he asked.

"What do you mean 'What about Michael?' Michael knows I love him. I'm not trying to replace my dad. I just want to learn more about the man who's sperm created me. I was the winning sperm! I want to know my coach," I stated.

"That, kitten, was a lame analogy. But, if this is something you want to do, I support you one hundred and ten percent," he said giving me a cute smile. *Checks for drool*

"Great! Because you're coming with me this Saturday to meet him," I said happily while eating my pizza once again.

"What?!" he chocked on his own slice. 

"Yeah! I want you to be there with me," I explained.

"Rayce, I don't think that's a good idea," he said slowly.

"Why the hell not?" I asked.

"Rayce, I grew up with your father, remember? We didn't have a great, uh, relationship so to speak," he said.

"I don't care. I want him to meet the man I love and that just so happens to be you. Therefore you're coming Asher. No buts about it. Kay?" I said.

He sighed and shook his head. "Okay dear. Whatever you say."

"Damn right," I nodded. 

The rest of the night went pretty smoothly. Watched movies with the kiddos. Had sex after kids went to bed. Fell asleep in the arms of the love of my life. Now if only Alecka would stop sending me text messages about how stupid I am.

~~~~~~~

A/N

What is this? An update?? How shocking! Well I have two more finals and then Christmas Break. Only two more days to go! I hope you guys enjoy this short chapter. I hope to have more soon! I love you guys and thanks for being so patient with me!-- Love JPhinx