~///~

"Why did we leave so early~? I wanted to do more rides." Jinyoung asked pouting once again. He was about to go ride the carousel but Hyunsuk said that it was time to go. "I'm sorry BaeBae. We'll go again I promise you. For now I want to take you somewhere I promised myself to bring my boyfriend." Jinyoung turned crimson. He still couldn't believe that Hyunsuk was now his. "But where are we going?" "Surprise~" Hyunsuk giggled.

"Why are we going to Mokpo?" Jinyoung asked noticing his surrounding. "You'll see." Hyunsuk simply replied.

~Time Skip~(okay so the boys are going to mokpo and from there, they will to go to Jeju island)

"Thank you so much for making this day so wonderful Hyunsuk." The two was sitting on the white, slightly orange due to the sunlight, sand admiring the beautiful sunset. "No need to thank me Jinyoung. I wanted to do this for you." Jinyoung turned his head to look at Hyunsuk and boy he looked so handsome. The sunlight kissing his skin, which was glistening. And the colour of his beautiful brown eyes outstanding,because of the light. "Am I more beautiful than the sunset?" Hyunsuk asked turning his head to look at Jinyoung. The older blushed and turned his head to look at the sunset again. "Hey. Look at me." Hyunsuk said softly, putting his hand under Jinyoung's chin and made him turned. They stared in each other's eyes and Jinyoung thought that time stopped for a moment.

Hyunsuk started nearing Jinyoung slowly. The older, who understood what was happening, closed his eyes. And it happened. Their lips met. Jinyoung hesitated before kissing back. He felt butterflies in his stomach and he loved the feeling. It was strange but sweet. He felt firecrackers exploding above their heads and he couldn't be ever happy. They pulled away after a few minutes to breathe. "Am I your first kiss?" Hyunsuk asked to which Jinyoung shyly nodded. Hyunsuk only smiled and looked at the beautiful scene again.

Jinyoung put his head on the younger's shoulder and inhaled his scent. "I love you Hyunsuk." Jinyoung breathed out. "I love you too baby." Hyunsuk replied back placing a kiss on Jinyoung's forehead. The two stayed there, enjoying each other's presence.

But did they both really enjoyed each other's presence or it was only one of them?

"Hyunsuk-ah it's already late. We can't get back to Seoul. Where are we going to stay?" Jinyoung asked out of curiosity. The two males were walking on the shore, the bright moon shining over them. "We will be staying here for a week. I already planned everything. Clothes, foods, just everything we need." Hyunsuk said. "But isn't the wedding next week?" "Yes and this is your surprise. The wedding will take place here." "Omg REALLY?!" Jinyoung's eyes lit up with excitement. "Yes baby." Jinyoung once again hugged Hyunsuk who hugged back.

They went to the hotel and to room. Hyunsuk went to take a bath while Jinyoung was on the balcony admiring the stars that were shining bright in the sky reflecting on the water, along with the moonlight, making the water appear twinkly. "What are you looking at?" A voice asked and a pair of arms snaked around his waist, startling Jinyoung. "At the moon. It's beautiful,right?" Jinyoung said. "Not as beautiful as you." Hyunsuk replied. "You are so cheesy." Jinyoumg turned around and lightly hit Hyunsuk on the chest. "But seriously you are really beautiful Jinyoung. I feel so lucky to have you in my life." Hyunsuk said looking straight into Jinyoung's eyes seriously. "No. I'm the lucky one to have someone like you in my life. You are the definition of perfect Hyunsuk." Jinyoung answered back sincerely.

"Jinyoung. I have something important to tell you." Hyunsuk said after a brief moment of silence. "Tell me." "Promise me that you won't freak out or let that affect our relationship." "I promise you." Jinyoung said smiling but on the inside he was actually nervous. Silence came upon them again with Hyunsuk deciding if it was a good idea to tell Jinyoung his secret that no one knew apart from his best friends. "Jinyoung." A pause again. "I'm a mafia. I know it's not a good thing to do since I do illegal works and there's a lot of risk. But I promise you that I'll leave it. I will find a real job. Just please don't leave me." Hyunsuk had his eyes closed waiting for Jinyoung to say what the fuck of course I won't marry someone like you or just leave but instead Jinyoung hugged him. Jinyoung pulled away to face Hyunsuk.

"Hyunsuk, I don't care about what you are. You can be a mafia, a police or a fucking alien. I will always love you for who you are and I will always support your decision. I know being a mafia is risky but as long as you are safe, it'll be fine I guess." He hugged the younger again and mumbled an audible I love you. "Thank you so much for accepting me for who I really am Jinyoung. I love you too." Hyunsuk replied hugging the older back. "Let's go to sleep. It's quite late." Hyunsuk said as soon as they broke the hug. "Can we cuddle?" Jinyoung asked shyly. "Sure baby." Hyunsuk replied intertwining the fingers together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Double update yayyyy :D
I don't even know what happened here lol
Anyways hope you enjoy
I

f you did then don't forget to vote and comment
Love you all❤

-BaeBae♡