IX.Show-Off

Mulai dari awal

" Yes very good! "

With a flick of her wrists she created a virtual image of a unicorn sipping water and turning to look behind itself, running off towards other unicorns.

She began expertly,

" A unicorn is the most popular mystical creature because of the many tales and cartoons for kids. They are the creatures of light and are not necessary your stereotypical white. Their horn is their source of strength. They like being near water bodies and grasslands are their most favoured terrain. They travel in groups and fall in the list of friendly mystical creatures. "

A boy in my front raised his hand.

" Yes dear?"

" Ma'am is it true that unicorn blood helps in gaining immortality? ", he asked making some students snicker at the question. Prof. Francesa smiled at him and said,

" Interesting question, child. The answer is both yes and no. Drinking unicorn blood alone cannot make you immortal and is in fact can be fatal for many creature. But yes it is one of the important ingredients used to make the mythical potion of immortality, which I might add is just a myth. No one has ever succeeded in making the immortality potion till date, there have been many tries. "

We heard the old bells chimming and that was our cue to go to our next class of Towerkuns.

It was being taken by Prof. Stephen, he told us to make small groups of three which we will remain same till the end of the session and he instructed to experiment our powers and help each other explore and strengthen them.

" There are different gifts of nature and we are here to find them within ourselves. These gifts consist of namely telekinesis, telepathy, elements, hypnotism, teleportation, strength and speed. ", he explained along with displaying some basic tricks.

" Now respective groups go and explore. I am right here if you need any help or guidance. I will share a list of suitable books for each gift, go through them, remember the final physical evaluation is as difficult as the classes are easy! So don't be lethargic. ", he tsked.

In the end it was decided that it will be best if we make groups based on ranks as it would help us to work together in the future. I, Valium and Damien one group, Luke, Kiara and Veronica the next, Stark, Drake and Zeneri as the other and so on.

We walked into the forest, me and Valium walking side by side and Damien in the front. He had been ignoring me, again and was acting cold and rude to everyone. I rolled my eyes at the back of his head, the sudden tension in his back told me that he had an idea of what I was doing.

On reaching a clearing, he turned towards us,

" As Creations, we have been gifted with teleportation, telepathy, strength and speed, and little bit of rest but we need to focus on our specialities. " he said raising his brows towards us.

I nodded a yes as Valium stepped forward with a grin, "I have been waiting for this moment since the second I stepped here. Here let me go first. I have power of hypnotism, to the extent that I can not only make others do what I tell them to but they also start seeing and feeling what I want them to. "

He pointed to a little squirrel sitting close to us and stared in its eyes with a mischievous smile,

" You are a drowning cat "

The moment he said that, the squirrel started meowing and thrashing as if drowning. What was surprising was that his shrieks even became muffled as it passed out.

" That is a strong gift Valium, a very powerful gift. " Awe filled my voice as I observed the passed out squirrel.

Giving Valium an impressed nod, Damien stepped forward with a smirk, " My turn. "